miiverse/ social media chaos

miiverse is about as dead as the characters at the end of a quetin tarantino movie.

sooooo... does anyone feel like forming an assassmin clan and report bombing various troll users?

i have no idea why i even put myself through the task of watching the whole thing. they didnt even reach the "cringy" side of miiverse. aka the "smasher" master race bitch asses.

ryu.png

tumblr_nq2kprAuZj1s8n5i3o1_500.jpg

O15GnAr.jpg

luigi.png

ha. i got ya.
smashers are essentially a group of people who take over communities and keep ohers from accessing those communities, make really bad memes, and report bans anyone they even slightly dislike or disagree with. oh, and they complain about other people taking communities, making bad memes, and report banning people they dislike.

so, basically this is the equivalent of when the nazis made their secret form of communication called "4chan"

I am glad that the european Miiverse isn't THAT bad... or i just didn't notice it yet...
By the way: Has anyone noticed the Attention hogs on the Youtube Miiverse that want to be left alone yet CONSTANTLY complain and tell their problems to the whole world on Miiverse?

@Metal that doubletake though
@Count Cannoli i always thought we shared the same miiverse, though its possible that japan has its own miiverse despite american miiverse having a few japan only communities.
anyway, the dating, attention begging, and trolling annoy a lot of people, but the way people approach fanbases and opinions in general is atrocious.

@Metal that doubletake though
@Count Cannoli i always thought we shared the same miiverse, though its possible that japan has its own miiverse despite american miiverse having a few japan only communities.
anyway, the dating, attention begging, and trolling annoy a lot of people, but the way people approach fanbases and opinions in general is atrocious.

Sorry i was wrong. Apparently we DO share the same Miiverse. Japan however has its own Miiverse on some if not all Games (But they seem to have share Youtube with us).
I guess i just don't use Miiverse that much.

Btw: I just encountered a Social Justice Warrior on Miiverse. She was raging because Peach, Samus, Daisy, Zelda, Bayonneta and some others are "too hot and thin". She called everyone Cis scum and as some female gamers appeared and stated that they don't think it's bad... She called them traiters and menslaves...

Sorry i was wrong. Apparently we DO share the same Miiverse. Japan however has its own Miiverse on some if not all Games (But they seem to have share Youtube with us).
I guess i just don't use Miiverse that much.

Btw: I just encountered a Social Justice Warrior on Miiverse. She was raging because Peach, Samus, Daisy, Zelda, Bayonneta and some others are "too hot and thin". She called everyone Cis scum and as some female gamers appeared and stated that they don't think it's bad... She called them traiters and menslaves...
its fine, it just would have been new to me (btw, apparently different regions seem to have different rules, and a contrast in strictness)
also, im not surprised at the social justice warrior. she could be a troll or a legitimate social dictator (im not gracing her with the title of feminist) and it would be the same result.
miiverse is kinda like if 4chan and tumblr got together and then club penguin got jealous and forced himself into the relationship. well, now its just a few people clinging onto the remnants, but it used to be fun. then people started fighting and spliting a lot. admins poured acid on it until nearly everyone left, and now its actually not complete cancer (only because smashers and most of the trolls left.)(and i am disappointed to have to say that i did revisit miiverse with some vengeful passion only to find that all the people i hated had vacated)

I once posted on Miiverse on a Minecraft Ripoff game, "Is this just a crappy Minecraft Rip off?" 1.Got Reported 2.Some idiot said "MINECRAFT IS A RIP OFF OF CUBE CREATOR! (I actually made it readable,and Cube Creator 3D was the game,obviously.)" Everyone said it was good,so I tried playing the game,and it sucked. =/

I once posted on Miiverse on a Minecraft Ripoff game, "Is this just a crappy Minecraft Rip off?" 1.Got Reported 2.Some idiot said "MINECRAFT IS A RIP OFF OF CUBE CREATOR! (I actually made it readable,and Cube Creator 3D was the game,obviously.)" Everyone said it was good,so I tried playing the game,and it sucked. =/
i tried the demo once. WHY are the controls left handed and why cant i edit the controls at all? also, when most people make minecraft copies, they forget all the stuff added in, like redstone and potions as well as geographical features, that made it immensely more enjoyable. well, not that minecraft was the very first cube game (to my knowledge), but it does it far better than cube creator.

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
i tried the demo once. WHY are the controls left handed and why cant i edit the controls at all? also, when most people make minecraft copies, they forget all the stuff added in, like redstone and potions as well as geographical features, that made it immensely more enjoyable. well, not that minecraft was the very first cube game (to my knowledge), but it does it far better than cube creator.

The camera is stiff,and the survival mode of the game is absolutely horrendous. You can edit the controls in the full version,not like to matter because all it does is swap what buttons you move with and how you move the camera. So back to the survival part,they automatically give a free bed. So that sounds good right? But like Minecraft you can't use your bed during the day and when enemies are around. BUT THE ENEMIES ARE DAMN EVERWHERE. So here are the enemies: An ogre,does around 1 and a half hearts,and you have 5 hearts by the way! And skeleton mage thing,it floats in the air and hits you through blocks. They're not supposed to,but they do. And it's a projectile,that you can't avoid unless your out of the way. And you only get swords to fight with,and it's a big pain in the butt to fight even one of these guys,and you usually find them near other Skeletal Mages or ogres. And the skeleton from Minecraft? Oh,once you get a bow and some arrows,boom! Piece of cake! Also did I mention,building in Cube Creator is almost impossible? No? It takes about a minute to stack 2 blocks on top of each other by jumping,while in minecraft you can do about 10+. And with all the enemies around,you have to deal with them. But when you deal with them and go inside your bed because you have to sleep the night away to keep other enemies spawning,another horde of enemies are just over in that other area you planned to set your other build in. And soon they come over and try to kill you. And killing animals,or anything is annoying considering the hitboxes are put in really hard to hit areas,where you almost have to be inside of them to hit them. I still have more to rant about,but,I don't know if there's a limit to how characters I put in... I'll just put the rest some other time...

Back