Miiverse

I'm gonna miss the place, honestly.

Welp, I haven't used it much in a long time, so I guess it doesn't really effect me too much, though, just knowing it's gone for good kinda upsets me, just a tad.

Honestly, the audience Miiverse drew was not exactly a great one for a community like that. I mean, there's a reason most sites online tend to have at least some semblance of a minimum age required to join, as well as why companies aiming their products at kids (Nintendo, Disney, Cartoon Network, etc) have to be super cautious about what people post in their communities.

Honestly, the audience Miiverse drew was not exactly a great one for a community like that. I mean, there's a reason most sites online tend to have at least some semblance of a minimum age required to join, as well as why companies aiming their products at kids (Nintendo, Disney, Cartoon Network, etc) have to be super cautious about what people post in their communities.

CM-chan did you body any miiverse kids?

Hm, I see.
I'm just surprised to hear about all this, as while I usually just posted in my Play Journal, I also regularly checked the boards for other games, to help people out, or cheer them on, and while I did often find posts in other languages (I once tried to help someone that only spoke French, and actually succeeded in communicating the right jump to make d:p), I don't recall coming across immature posts.
And in Super Mario Maker, I didn't come across spam posts frequently either.

Back