Minecraft: Super Mario Mash Up Pack

Not much of a Minecraft player anymore, stopped playing before it became popular. It's pretty cool that there is a texture pack made for the game. The Mario pack seems pretty okay, though I'm never ever gonna pick it back up and play the game.

Minecraft gets boring real quick. Is it even possible to play that game without installing any mods? Also I'm very certain the people developing the game are extremely lazy. How can an entire group of people take almost a year to release an update while one person can make a really good mod with more content in just a few weeks.

I play Minecraft mainly for the games, such as hide and seek and tag, which are very fun! My character has an Ashley skin custom made by me, it's an updated version of my older one. Maybe some of you saw it? :3

I love this, even though I don't have MC on Wii u, just goes to show that it's still looks like a fun game to play. I own MC on Xbox 360 and PC.

i have it on playstation. it would be more fun it had guns, though :^)
MC isnt really meant to be played for hours on end. as many things as there are to do, it gets fatiguing rather quickly.

• Disagree
Reactions: 607
It never gets boring for me or my sister, I love making new houses to make, while my sister goes exploring and getting resources. I make amazing homes for us and she gets us food and things for me to make. It's hell of a lot of fun, so much funny moments too, I had great times with it.

It's always interesting, always fun and always great to play with friends.

i tried making a game within the game. its still a work in progress after 6 months. on the other hand, i built an airship in the process.

It's not bad. Just isn't what most people make it up to be. I, too, had loads of fun with the game when I played it with my best friend, but after that it just got boring and repetitive.

It's still a good game overall though.

There is only one problem:
551ed8343f58f66u.png

oihrfa.jpg

f6giXss.png

A lot of people created the pack way before it got licensed by Nintendo.

That's pretty strange now, well must be from when minecraft was new years ago then. Not sure how much has changed.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to contradict you both d:p
Minecraft gets boring real quick.
Minecraft stays interesting for a long time. Even when only playing in a single single player survival world, it stays exciting for dozens of hours. Then, you could also start mapmaking, and playing maps of other people. That stays fun for dozens of hours too. And then there's multiplayer, which doesn't get boring until hundreds or thousands of hours.

Also I'm very certain the people developing the game are extremely lazy. How can an entire group of people take almost a year to release an update while one person can make a really good mod with more content in just a few weeks.
Also, the developers, even though updates don't come out as fast as they used to anymore, are working hard. There's almost one update per year, with lots of content and optimisation in it. Meanwhile, the staff is also busy working on the other versions of Minecraft. Mod makers do quite a good job too, though, got to give you that. But mod makers don't have to think as much about what they're doing, as if people don't like it, it's no problem, as they don't need to download the mod. If people hate a Minecraft update, however... they might not update at all, which is a problem for Mojang.
The community is awful.
The community is great. Warioforums comes close to it, though.

Of course, there's actually no such thing as The community. No, Minecraft is so big that there are many communities based around Minecraft. The only one I have a lot of experience with is EmpireMinecraft, which is absolutely lovely. The occasional drama arises, but that's to be expected in big communities, but overall it's a lot of fun, and a great place to make friends for life.

The single player is boring after a couple playthroughs.
The single player is exciting when only doing one playthrough. Of course it might get boring after a couple playthroughs, but why would you do more than one playthrough? Just don't restart, and it doesn't get boring.
And the glitches.
The glitches are great.
i have it on playstation. it would be more fun it had guns, though :^)
The game would probably be a lot less fun if it had guns. There are mods that add them, though, and some people do enjoy them, but even they wouldn't want them to get added to the regular game.
MC isnt really meant to be played for hours on end. as many things as there are to do, it gets fatiguing rather quickly.
MC is really meant to be played for hours on end. As simple of a concept as it is, it stays refreshing for a long time.

So after trying to disagree with everyone, I'll give my opinion on this pack:
it's decent, but definitely not worth the huge price. It costs $29.99... seriously? That's $10 more expensive than the pc edition, while the pc edition is hugely superior!
I don't think I'll ever play a console edition of Minecraft. Even though I prefer console gaming over pc gaming, the console editions of Minecraft are so much less good, that I don't think it's worth it.

Back