Most ridiculous fan fic ideas you've ever seen?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11820454/1/wario-DREAM-land

Another masterpiece written by the weed guy.

then wario went to kat anas dojo and learned how to use a katana so he could cut the banker up. it took 200 years but eventually he mastered it.
barrylawn reminds me so much of ShakespeareHemmingway, another fan fiction writer who wrote ridiculous stories with Garfield the cat. His escapades include defeating Kanye West in order to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show and wanting to attend Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding. Yes the stories are that old.

My favorite quote from his stories is this:
"Garfield rushed to the driver who was hurt bad.

"My friend, your sacrifice will not be in vain, I will eat you, and your strength will be mine own." Said Garfield tenderly to the driver. And so Garfield ate the driver."

Not a fan-fic per say, but SECOND GREAT WAR: PART II is a Freespace 2 fan campaign with some pretty chuckleworthy writing, though it's only really hilarious when you contrast it with the base game's decidely more professional writing

Command has thought up of an ingenious plan that they are going to try.

FOR SOME REASON WE ARE NOT SATISFIED

SGWP2_012.png

"If you aren't man enough for this don't worry"

"Tell me Apha 3 are you really gay"

SGWP2_022.png

So I was on DeviantArt searching the Warioware tag when a Fanfic titled "Ashley's Free Day" popped up, naturally, a fanfic featuring Ashley would catch my attention.

Long story short: Red leaves for awhile, so Ashley is bored and decides to walk around naked, haha. Then Wario and friends go to check up on Ashley, after she's caught without anything on she get's so embarrassed she runs into town with nothing on.

This was a pretty funny story, actually. DeviantArt, never fails to amuse me! X3

ProJared was an evil being who wanted all the competition out of the way so he could be the best game reviewer of Youtube. In the background I saw the dead bodies of PeanutButterGamer, Jontron, The Completionist, Angry Joe and even the Angry Video Game Nerd,

Now in 2019 we can start making up the slut shaming of Projared fanfics with the recent events.
While PBG cries himself to sleep thinking about this every night.

As for Warioware fanfics, I have seen a Warioware fanfic about Orbs x Reader where...juicy stuff happens and an Ashley x Orbulon fanfic..it was weird..

As for non Warioware related stuff, Steven universe's fanfic " Pearl's nasty clam ", Final Fantasy fanfic " Cloud mows the lawn " and so many more...

Last edited:
As for Warioware fanfics, I have seen a Warioware fanfic about Orbs x Reader where...juicy stuff happens and an Ashley x Orbulon fanfic..it was weird..

Seems like not much has changed since I stopped reading fanfics a few years back.
Why the heck is there so much WarioWare smut on those sites. I mean, we know that Wario is very sexy LuvsU::wargh2: but still...

Back