Music in the Wario Land series that cheers you up...

I've been listening to Toxic Landfill a lot lately, that bassline at the beginning is way groovy and the whole song is intense and fun.

Haha, it is a fun bassline, yeah : p Im bigger on the cheesy guitar synth though : p

The song makes me think of a 16 bit biker club haha

And I really really liked the music to the Arabian Night level in the Sapphire Passage in Wario Land 4, it was really cool, it had a kinda nostalgic feeling for me that made me feel good. I also really liked the music to Toy Block Tower too.

Actually, I didnt like the Toy Block Tower remix as much, I kinda felt it was missing something the original version had, but I really liked the Arabain Night remix. It actually really reminded me of several places in Skies of Arcadia, which is a favorite of mine, haha maybe thats why I find the song "nostalgic" : p But it was way cool, yeah :3

I havent looked at the soundcloud remixs yet, though. Will do shortly.

Monsoon jungle usually does the trick. Upon being the level I usually frequent in wl4 it has my favorite soundtrack in the game, love how soothing it is to listen too. Unlike a lot of gba music which can sound very harsh due to it's soundchip, monsoon jungle manages to sound very smooth and at peace with no very high pitched or low pitched instruments.

I have some of the weirdest choices... =P Oh well, The Wario World Pause music oddly enough! XD And Wario Land 3 Credits theme... It's more of a Happy-Sad kinda song to relive my memories of the past for beating my first game,and I often cry while listening to it...I'm so dramatic... *Cries*

Huh, didn't expect to see the game use the Wario Land 3 Out of the Woods theme for Wario (the art style and design was more Wario Land 4 inspired). But it's a very nice remix none the less.

The WL3 credits sequence is more generic and a step down from the three previous games (WL, VBWL, WL2). The music is pleasantly nostalgic, but it's shorter and always overrated compared to the others. I found WL2 much more grand, triumphant and uplifting, especially as Wario crosses the countryside and sea on his long journey back to his castle, with treasure in hand. It brought a satisfying closure to your long and arduous journey as you traveled home.

Here's a lovely rendition I'm very fond of...

Two songs I've often listened to when Shake It was first out in 2008 were Windbreak Bay and Lowdown Depths. Regardless of whatever mood I was in, these two songs would always make me feel happier and appreciate life. I still listen to them on occasion.

Slipshod Slopes is also brilliant to listen to, especially when it's December.

Two songs I've often listened to when Shake It was first out in 2008 were Windbreak Bay and Lowdown Depths. Regardless of whatever mood I was in, these two songs would always make me feel happier and appreciate life. I still listen to them on occasion.

Slipshod Slopes is also brilliant to listen to, especially when it's December.

I had so many favourite tracks back when Shake was new. The game had a really nice, feel-good atmosphere which (for me) invoked a warm, happy outlook on life.
The soundtrack covered a range of emotions. I found Creep Blue Sea and Run-Down Pyramid really peaceful and romantic. Then there were the energetic, adventurous tracks which made me want to get up and storm into the wilderness. Just Plains, Soggybog River, Foulwater Falls, most of the escape themes...

Just too many tracks to name. Definitely one of my favourite soundtracks for nature walks!

Last edited:
Back