New Luigi's Mansion?

Luigi HeHe

Lean Green Fighting Machine
Coins
Coins
polter3.png polter5.png Screenshot (7).png Luigi has a new poltergust! could be sneak hinting a new Luigi's Mansion game since they did the same for Metal Gear Solid 4 with snake's outfit in brawl

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
I hope so, I loved the first two Luigi's Mansion games and a Luigi's Mansion 3 game for Switch would be a day one buy for me.

Crescent-Moon Villager

Nameless moon-presence
Coins
Coins
Ya, I didn't remember him shooting toilet plungers in any of the games, lol. Is that an actual move he can perform in Smash, or was it just a gag for that video?

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Cant say yes or no. Either that was the point or they're just fucking with us like Sakurai does. Or hell might be a design just for smash who knows.
I would certainly like an LM3 on Switch. I think a few improvements on the LM2: Dark Moon style would be great especially for a console like the Switch.

Xx_THE_GERAT_WALUIGI_xX

NOT A CYNICAL BALLERINA
Coins
Coins
IF THEY GIVE THAT GREENFACEADIOTPRATTWATTWOTDAMBLOSER ANOTHER GAME IM GOING TO GFVJHJSDFHVSDGSDFJHBVJKGDFHJKHBJFD

IF THEY DO MAKE ONE I MUST BE IN IT AND MURDER ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE BECAUSE I AM THE GERAT WALUIGI

Xx_THE_GERAT_WALUIGI_xX

NOT A CYNICAL BALLERINA
Coins
Coins
IM NOT A BALLERINA OH MY WAHD SOTP

WHY IS THERE A TAB FOR SHANTAE EMOTES HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :ShantBooty:shantrun::shantspin::shantcheer::shantdance::shantdance2::shantdance3::shantdance4::shantdance5::shantdance6::shantdance7::shantaerunleft:

AND THIS GUY IS FROM SAMSONS I THINK DAMB BABY CARTON SHOW:skinner:

Punikki

Wario enthusiast and amateur ufologist
Coins
Coins
Excuse me, I thought this was the Wario forum...Get that green wuss outta here. :wahlaughback:

It's Pizza Time

Oh yeah. No money.
Coins
Coins
Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music User Name Style Change
It's a shame that the bosses in the second Luigi's Mansion are all so... generic. I always thought the coolest part of Luigi's Mansion was the bosses, how they all have their own personality.