New Luigi's Mansion?

Luigi HeHe

Lean Green Fighting Machine
Coins
polter3.png polter5.png Screenshot (7).png Luigi has a new poltergust! could be sneak hinting a new Luigi's Mansion game since they did the same for Metal Gear Solid 4 with snake's outfit in brawl

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
I hope so, I loved the first two Luigi's Mansion games and a Luigi's Mansion 3 game for Switch would be a day one buy for me.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Cant say yes or no. Either that was the point or they're just fucking with us like Sakurai does. Or hell might be a design just for smash who knows.
I would certainly like an LM3 on Switch. I think a few improvements on the LM2: Dark Moon style would be great especially for a console like the Switch.

Xx_THE_GERAT_WALUIGI_xX

NOT A CYNICAL BALLERINA
Coins
IF THEY GIVE THAT GREENFACEADIOTPRATTWATTWOTDAMBLOSER ANOTHER GAME IM GOING TO GFVJHJSDFHVSDGSDFJHBVJKGDFHJKHBJFD

IF THEY DO MAKE ONE I MUST BE IN IT AND MURDER ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE BECAUSE I AM THE GERAT WALUIGI

It's Pizza Time

¡No lo puedes llegar a negar!
Coins
Custom Post Background
Profile Music
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Name Style Change
It's a shame that the bosses in the second Luigi's Mansion are all so... generic. I always thought the coolest part of Luigi's Mansion was the bosses, how they all have their own personality.