New Luigi's Mansion?

Luigi HeHe

Lean Green Fighting Machine
polter3.png polter5.png Screenshot (7).png Luigi has a new poltergust! could be sneak hinting a new Luigi's Mansion game since they did the same for Metal Gear Solid 4 with snake's outfit in brawl

I hope so, I loved the first two Luigi's Mansion games and a Luigi's Mansion 3 game for Switch would be a day one buy for me.

Cant say yes or no. Either that was the point or they're just fucking with us like Sakurai does. Or hell might be a design just for smash who knows.
I would certainly like an LM3 on Switch. I think a few improvements on the LM2: Dark Moon style would be great especially for a console like the Switch.

IF THEY GIVE THAT GREENFACEADIOTPRATTWATTWOTDAMBLOSER ANOTHER GAME IM GOING TO GFVJHJSDFHVSDGSDFJHBVJKGDFHJKHBJFD

IF THEY DO MAKE ONE I MUST BE IN IT AND MURDER ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE BECAUSE I AM THE GERAT WALUIGI

It's a shame that the bosses in the second Luigi's Mansion are all so... generic. I always thought the coolest part of Luigi's Mansion was the bosses, how they all have their own personality.

Back