New Wario series sales thread

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
The guy who post NeoGaf/Resetera's weekly Japanese sales thread has recently stated that WarioWare Gold's sales in the USA are "July+August USA < 50% August Japan " . I don't know what insider knowledge he has but resetera frequently has NPD members leaking numbers or giving hints and the guy has been doing this for a ridiculously long time so in the absence of more direct sources I'.m going to assume he's not completely unreliable. If I base this on the Famitsu numbers (as they are what the guy uses for his personal website I linked above) which had the game close the month at 96k units, this would put Gold's USA retail sales from August to early september in the 40k-45 k range

Last edited:

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
Disappointing, but not too unexpected. The 3DS is doing even worse in the US and Europe at the moment than it is in Japan right now.

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Disappointing, but not too unexpected. The 3DS is doing even worse in the US and Europe at the moment than it is in Japan right now.
besides NOA can't have lost too much money on the game considering the apparent low volume of copies shipped and non-existent marketing (beyond twitter sheanigans).

edit: no media create update this week because the game fell out of the top 20. welp!

Last edited: