also is exeggutor an awesome pokemon or what

• Total voters
Fairies make it possible for pokemon like sableye or spiritomb to actually be hit with effected attacks which is good though that's all I could really say. Mega evolution just felt like some add on to try to keep the pokemon series fresh not sure how many people actually use them in the competitive scene or at all since they don't really feel necessary.

They're used very frequently, since they get massive stat bonuses over their base forms and oftentimes get a much better ability as well. A lot of them are honestly really annoying to fight. I just don't use them much personally.

Only one I really use would be mega heracross since it's boost in attack as well as it's ability skill ink makes it so useful. Getting used often well maybe I've been away from pokemon for far too long as of now. Yeah if more mega evolution pokemon were like heracross than yeah I can see the massive stat bonus.

Mega Heracross isn't even considered the biggest buff among mega evolutions. Mega Gengar and Mega Kangaskhan are both notably Uber because their stat boosts (mostly in the way of speed and attack power) are substantial, and their abilities (Shadow Tag and Parental Bond, respectively) make both an absolute nightmare for the opponent, and give them too much control of the fight. Mega Pidgeot and Mega Lopunny are both massively stronger than their respective base forms, and both also receive a powerful new ability (No Guard for Pidgeot, which makes Hurricane 100% accurate, and Scrappy for Lopunny, which makes both of its STAB types able to hit every Pokémon at least neutrally).

Pretty soon Nintendo is just going to release a new Pokemon every year. That seal has some serious issues going on with it's face.

I don't really like how it looks very similar to X and Y, but that's 3ds hardware limitations so I guess it's not their fault. If I get this, Litten will undoubtedly be my choice.

I don't really like how it looks very similar to X and Y, but that's 3ds hardware limitations so I guess it's not their fault. If I get this, Litten will undoubtedly be my choice.

I feel like Sun and Moon are the next logical step after working with the 3DS similar to how Black and White were for the DS series of games.

Rock type dog hmm I guess it's based off a shisa. It seems the theme for this gen is to mash together all sorts of "island" themed pokemon.

Really liking the new evil team in Sun and Moon. They look like wrestlers from the mid 2000's.

1471556231341.jpg

Here's the latest Pokémon game to come out to the Switch that I am not excited for.

"Oi play poke-gay-mon Go uhveridah!"

Glad to see fellow pokeyman fans here! I do hope they come out with one on the switch sometime soon. My favorite has to be HG/SS, just for the sheer amount of things there are to do in that game, that would be either dumbed-down or outright removed later on. I spent countless hours on that game as a kid.

Here's the latest Pokémon game to come out to the Switch that I am not excited for.

Guys, guys! This is the Pokemon Yellow remake we never had!

Starters are Pikachu and Eevee, region is Kanto... I mean it's pretty obvious to me!

Back