Pokémon Discussion

also is exeggutor an awesome pokemon or what

• Total voters
Coins
Coins
Looks a bit nice-ish, though it doesn't interest me personally. Pokemon Quest is something I'm going to try out

Metal

Boy do I wish I was there
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
This game is looking like hot garbo, well here's hoping we'd get a mystery dungeon on the switch that'd be way exciting.

Triple M

Magma Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
It looks like a hybrid of the main games and Pokemon Go. That being said, I'm sick to death of Kanto and I don't care for Pokemon Go so I think I'll pass.

Coins
Coins
Tried Pokemon Quest; can't say it's the best game in the world as the battles kinda play themselves and it adopts a mobile microtransaction style.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
It looks like a hybrid of the main games and Pokemon Go. That being said, I'm sick to death of Kanto and I don't care for Pokemon Go so I think I'll pass.
Not a fan of it myself, but hey, if it gets more people into the main series, that's good by me.

Plus the co-op stuff and following Pokemon return needs to be ported over to the main series too.

Metal

Boy do I wish I was there
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
If Quest had a more vibrant look to it as well as adding multiple regions it'd be nice but no it just seems like another dime a dozen games. Still gotta get that mystery dungeon switch hopefully.

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
Quest has a mobile vibe which I don't care much for.
And I see lots of people worried or bashing over Pokemon Let's Go, which I find funny! xD

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Coins
Coins
I'm not a big fan of the sort of watered-down gameplay that Pokémon Let's Go has, but I can see why they did it from a marketing standpoint, getting people who really enjoyed Pokémon Go back into the series, and on the bright side, it seems to be touted as a spinoff rather than a mainline game, so presumably Gen 8 is still coming in the nearish future as well.