Post a fact about yourself

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Alright, so we already have the "10 facts about you" thread, but it doesnt generate much acticivity due to being hard to come up with ten facts. So in order to bring back the facts thread, we can just have a general facts thread where you can post a fact about yourself (whatever fact you wanna post) and others can comment on it and talk about it, and post their own facts too : p

Alright, soooooo uhhhh fact about myself, Im currently trying to decided between getting the Nintendo Switch or a Dreamcast with a bunch of games this coming up spring season, no idea what to do yet : p

(gogogo)

You're probably one of the first I've seen expressing interest in the Dreamcast. (must not make switch pun!)

Often when I get interested in something, I can get extremely interested and obsessed with it. For example, I used to play Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon X for hours and go out of my way to get all the Pokemon I wanted with the right moves, stats and a few shinies. I bred and trained over 40 to use in battles with the right EVs, IVs etc. Another example is when I really like a song and end up listening to it over a million times and knowing all the lyrics.
However, I do sometimes lose interest eventually out of nowhere. I'm not planning to buy Pokemon Sun and Moon. Still obsessed with a certain song though. q:

Speaking about music, bass guitarist/pianist/singer Armistead Burwell Smith IV is my all time favorite musician ever, and my obsession with him has gotten so bad that I pretty much only listen to his music anymore : p (He plays in 3 bands, Pinback/Three Mile Pilot/Systems Officer)

I still occasionally listen to Mogwai and Sigur Ros, two of my other favorites, but like its just not the same, I always go back to the same thing : p

EDIT: @Ninja_Cat Dreamcast is great : p Its one of my most wanted things. Has several games I really wanna try. I think its great : p

Speaking about music, bass guitarist/pianist/singer Armistead Burwell Smith IV is my all time favorite musician ever, and my obsession with him has gotten so bad that I pretty much only listen to his music anymore : p (He plays in 3 bands, Pinback/Three Mile Pilot/Systems Officer)

I still occasionally listen to Mogwai and Sigur Ros, two of my other favorites, but like its just not the same, I always go back to the same thing : p

EDIT: @Ninja_Cat Dreamcast is great : p Its one of my most wanted things. Has several games I really wanna try. I think its great : p

Something similar happens to me sometimes. At the moment, I listen to the same few songs from Swift or the same few songs from games most of the time.

Do you guys ever get obsessive over certain foods? Like for me, I'll be really into a certain food for a while, maybe a few weeks, and then I'll get over it and move on to a different food. Last month I had a thing for candy corn and now it's changed to banana bread.

Haha yes I do, you have no idea : p Like when I was a kid, I spent like two years wanting to eat nothing but fried chicken. Earlier this year I wanted pizza every night. And a few months back mac and cheese with barbecue sauce was my lunch like every day. And right now Ive been obsessed with getting coconut shrimp : p

I would love to eat spicy food every day, although I don't. It's certain drinks I tend to drink a lot. At the moment, it's coffee, and as great as it tastes, I need to cut down on it for a while. I can end up drinking as much as six cups in a single day at times.

I would love to eat spicy food every day, although I don't. It's certain drinks I tend to drink a lot. At the moment, it's coffee, and as great as it tastes, I need to cut down on it for a while. I can end up drinking as much as six cups in a single day at times.
After I read this, I suddenly wanted one of those bottles of starbucks milk and coffee. I mean... I may literally have to take 15 minutes of my time and get one now.

^Ha, sorry about that! I kinda want a coffee myself now as well. :ROFLMAO:

I had a thing for banana bread for a while... until I ended up in the ER one morning from food poisoning.
Here's a tip... if you made a loaf of banana bread with a cream cheese layer... don't be tempted to eat it if you leave it out all night and day.

Bananas have a lot of potassium.

Yeah I think I once heard that the limit of bananas you can eat before dying is like 33?

Fact: I hate spicy foods : p cant eat them ever : p

Greasing the pan, maybe?

Fact, Im way into Gravity Falls, annnnnd I got CMV to start watching it with me, and now hes way into it too : p

Also I think the two main characters, Dipper and Mabel, are alot like him and me : p

Every morning I start the day by making out with a raw lemon. Trouble is, they are so acidic they burn my lips! I need to slice them small, so I can get them down quick, rather than suck the goodness out of 'em.

Raw lemons are extremely good for you. Anti-cancerous, fight fat, cleanse skin, boost your immune system etc. Gotta take care of your teeth and rinse after eating, though.
http://www.thealternativedaily.com/11-reasons-eat-whole-fresh-lemons/

Last edited:
Back