Post a Joke

Three close friends are shipwrecked on an uninhabited island. One of them finds a genie in a bottle.
The genie thanks the men for freeing him and gives them three wishes. The men decide to share them, one wish for each.

The first man wishes: ¨I want to go home.¨ He is brought back home immediately.
The second man wishes: ¨I wanna go home too.¨ He is also transported back to where the men live.
The third man is feeling a bit lonely now: ¨I miss my friends. I want them to come back. ¨

Not sure if I can come up with something.
it might be because coming up with a joke is challenging sometimes.
not that I'm incapable of creating a joke, mind you.
though on this day, it has been quite the challenge to create one.
even when I try my hardest, one doesn't strike my thoughts.
nobody should have to work this hard to come up with a joke, but here I am.
don't think lower of me just because I can't come up with a solid joke this time.
or else I might have to steal your chocolate bars.

(A little dirty)

Two hunters are out in the woods, in a hunting stand. The one in the hat is just sitting there, while the one in the coat is looking through a rifle scope for deer. Coat turns to Hat and says, "Hey, man, I can see your cabin from here, your wife's cheating on you with another guy!" That made Hat pretty angry, so he said to Coat, who was still holding the rifle, to "Shoot her in the head, and shoot him in the privates!" Coat looks, takes aim, and says, "I can get that in one shot!"

Saw this one on game faqs, don't know where this guy got the joke. Probably somwhere else on the internet, anyways.

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

Back