@MonaWare I think Sting for his age I bet he could take on the rock. After all he's managed to tackle receding hairline he can take on big samoans easily!

Also smokey the bear vs woodsy owl, who would win in this animal theme park death match.

Usually when I imagine that match I imagine late 90's crow theme Sting, but I actually kinda think early 90's late 80's surfer Sting v Rock would be really cool : p
And back in his youth he was easily as energetic and charasmatic as the Rock, so I think it would be a good match : p

And I have not heard of Woodsy the owl, so I cant give a fair guess : p But bears are generally scarier than owls so Im going with ol' smokey : p

Owls are only scary in folklore, specifically they're associated with death. One instance would be their association with the Mayan god of death Ah Puch.

http://atheism.about.com/od/mayangodsgoddesses/p/AhPuchMayan.htm

Surfer Sting and Robocop should come back and make a classic appearance. Would be interesting to get the more energetic Sting back, so long has his " the crow " look been in the stage for so many years by now.

Yeah, another part of his run with wwe. The whole thing was awful and has pretty much brought his career to an embarrassing end.

I laugh at anyone who says wwe gave wcw performers a fair deal : p I mean they paid them but just to humiliate them.

Surfer Sting and Robocop should come back and make a classic appearance. Would be interesting to get the more energetic Sting back, so long has his " the crow " look been in the stage for so many years by now.

I always thought it would be cool to mix them up, like both ther personality and also the look. Like have the wild looking attire but still all black and white, and like use the old face paint designs but mixed with the crow look. I always thought that would be way cool : p I guess we orta got that personality wise with the wolfpack thing but still my idea is better : p

Yeah, WWE really didn't treat WCW guys well. That's why Sting was reluctant to join WWE in the first place, and it seems that he was right not to trust Vince all along. What did HHH have to gain from winning at Wrestlemania, anyway? I mean, if Sting won, that would have been a great way to give a legend a good debut, but instead, Trips just buried Sting as he's wont to do.

Yeah, WWE really didn't treat WCW guys well. That's why Sting was reluctant to join WWE in the first place, and it seems that he was right not to trust Vince all along. What did HHH have to gain from winning at Wrestlemania, anyway? I mean, if Sting won, that would have been a great way to give a legend a good debut, but instead, Trips just buried Sting as he's wont to do.

They really didnt, especially with HHH. He buried so many big names from WCW. Hes the worst, yeah. And the Sting one makes me pretty mad. I have read conversations of hardcore WWE fans talking about how it made sense, cuz Sting was already a major and successful name and didnt need to win a wrestlemania, and that it was good for him to put HHH over. But HHH is just as much a major name in wrestling, not to mention hes been to many wrestlemanias and has won many big time matches in WWE, and he isnt near the end of his career. He should have put over the guy who has not made a legacy in the company yet. But nope they just used it to say "look how much better we are" once more. It made me kinda mad, too : /

At the very least, he did have huge success in wcw and I hear in tna too, though I never really watched that show : p

5231778+_545327237f1be2dfb2e4cac208030e08.jpg

*Says is gonna take break from Body Swap series* *loses 100 views.* What the heck!? lol

The reason this happened is because people thought you were a trans fetish artist and that's mostly what you got. Wasn't it obvious? There's a bunch of weird shit on DA.

Back