tumblr_o7zhnpYgoL1v18696o1_500.gif

Where you really go when you die? The Pit of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 Trails.

This is the song you'll hear until you finish. At the end? nobody knows, the first person to go is only up to 23,000.

ProjectXZone_04.png

Its a good thing video games take the time to show us what a key looks like. I dont think I would have beaten half the games I have beaten if it werent for them showing me what keys look like.

ProjectXZone_04.png

Its a good thing video games take the time to show us what a key looks like. I dont think I would have beaten half the games I have beaten if it werent for them showing me what keys look like.
I still need to really play through this though I sort of bought it on a whim due to the characters and it was on sale :s

Oh, I actually dunno what it is, it came up while I was looking through pictures of Aika. I have seen that before, games showing you what a key looks like, it made me laugh when I saw it and I thought Id point that out : p Is weird when these companies feel they need to show us what keys look like : p

Their abilities are generally similar, but DK is usually depicted as stronger than Wario, and he has the range advantage due to his massive gorilla arms. I feel like Wario is at a disadvantage unless he has powerups available, or at least some nearby mooks to use as projectiles.

Back