Reviews on Warioware: GIT

(WARNING) Everything i say is all based to my opinion, and if you disagree with it, that's fine.

Hello, i'm a newbie at WarioForums, so please greet me properly.
So, by the release of WW: GIT, i was kinda excited by the continuation of the WarioWare's Franchise, but there seems to have less features since Gold...
Even though i haven't bought the game, i checked out the gameplay video and it seems kind of bland.

So to be said, respect my opinion when i say that WarioWare: Get It Together is not the greatest so far by reasons i'll say below:

-Some of the characters are useless to use, impossible to figure the pattern.
-There's barely every replay abillity unless you play with friends.
-Removal of all of the minigames except the elevator gamemodes.
-Less voice acting.
-Prezzies are kinda useless since you can only use them to level up
-Starting speed on each stage is different, compare that to All Mixed Up to Wario's.
-Young Cricket becoming a cameo like Dribble & Spitz on Touched, but do i care? no.
-No Character Epilouges

If you wanna disagree with me, please tell me.

My two biggest cons are the lack of cool unlockables and no online versus/co-op mode. I disagree that there is not enough replay value. I have at least 50 hours, a lot of it was trying to unlock all the mission requirements. I stopped playing regularly, but check in each week to play the new Wario Cup. I'll agree that the lack of voice acting is disappointing, but it's overall a fun game.

My two biggest cons are the lack of cool unlockables and no online versus/co-op mode. I disagree that there is not enough replay value. I have at least 50 hours, a lot of it was trying to unlock all the mission requirements. I stopped playing regularly, but check in each week to play the new Wario Cup. I'll agree that the lack of voice acting is disappointing, but it's overall a fun game.
Much of what I recently think of the game comes from here, too. I still wholeheartedly think it was the best Switch game I've played recently, and a better deal than Mario Party Superstars. Due to a lack of time on my part, though, recent plays have been limited to Wario Cup, but it is still the only game I play at all for now.

Back