Rhythm Heaven!

I'm not worried that it won't come out at all, I'm worried that it'll take another year to do so.
It also just sucks that the US got this suprise present out of nowhere and Europe got nothing. Not even a release date.
It's like if someone came into the room shouting "Free ice cream for everyone!" But then they turn to you and say "Not for you, you're wearing the wrong color of shirt."

The European site still says there is a physical version coming so they might be preparing for that.
That is actually a distinct possibility, assuming they didn't just not get around to update the site, in order to reflect a change to digital only distribution.

I have the game on preorder, so I could go to my local GameStop tommorow and ask if they still have it listed in retail.

If you guys are going to get the RhythmWare courses (or whatever it's called in this version), you'll have to make it through the entire insanely difficult Challenge Train in order to get them. I'm stuck on the second world already.

So yeah, don't get too excited.

Don't worry, I'll get there any second now! :S:U:

*stares down at the lack of Rhythm Heaven Megamix in his hands*

ANY SECOND NOW!
96_heul.png

You made it there already?!? :rolleyes:How good are you at this game!?:mad:

EDIT: Wait, EU doesn't have this now, but where did you find that out?

Last edited:
Really enjoyed Rhythm Heaven on the DS, wonder if it'll only be a digitally release here in America it seems to be the case.
May get it considering it has both Rhythm Heaven with Wario Ware characters added in. The best of both worlds.

Considering how badly you did with the DS game I doubt you'll ever get to see the Ware cast. Strange considering how musically inclined you tend to be.

Couldn't help but notice that in the Japanese version of this and Fever, at the start of a vocal track, it states specifically who made that song. But the overseas versions use this more general "Song by Tsunku."

Back