Robin's PositiVibes

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
Welcome to Robin's PositiVibes, the thread that focuses on sharing your achievements and challenges into motivational speech, sharing media that motivates you and helps you through tough times and will, if you need motivation, help you see that everything is possible!

This is a community effort to bring all the happiness we can in one place! I found my happiness and I'm currently fighting for it. It's so powerful that I feel like I can do anything. The strength of words, music and images can be enough of a boost for someone to step forth in their lives! We did it, so can you!

Let's join forces to make the people around us feel the same as we did, or let's make you feel the way we do! Let's share positiveness and good vibes, let's share PositiVibes!

"Understanding yourself is the first step towards understanding others."

What's on your mind? Who are you? If you can answer these questions, it means you found yourself. If you feel unhappy about yourself, why stay unhappy? Just think of your possibilities, shape yourself and be who you are inside. Embrace it. Let it fly free.
Just remember, there's always more than one solution to be happy, and the obivious path is not always the best for you. Talk to many people, friends and family, and if that's not enough, seek help.
As transgender, I thought there were only 2 ways I could be happy: to live as a woman or to not live at all, but I was wrong! You can still be a woman inside and let this shape the male body you so inhabit to something you feel comfortable with. Get out there, workout, take care of your skin, hair, change your wardrobe and make yourself feel good! It works, trust me! Go for it, keep a PositiVibe!

Here's a little tip for you, if you like something, work on it, work it every day because if you really do like it, you'll do it anyway. That means you spend time doing something you love, you practice at the same time and learn more about it to create your own variant! Creativity is key and if you're driven to make it your own, you can become one of the best at it!

It's to no surprise that I wanted to be a DJ, I wanted to light up parties by blending tracks together to make a whole new song, a never-ending experience! I learn to mix tracks with a very good friend of mine, lent me his Pioneer DJ mixing kit, which had no software controlling it, just to CD players on the sides and a bunch of knobs. Every day, at least once a day, I would pick a few tracks I'd listen to throughout the day, and then come home during the afternoon and try to mix them, sequence them together so the experience could flow seamlessly. It's not easy to choose the best tracks to blend, the right order for them or hitting them in the right beat, but man it felt good, as the more I tried, the better I got, to the point where I actually nailed to beats every time!

All that to say you can do anything you put your heart into, you just need to believe and it can be the simplest thing, but if you love it, make it yours, it's worth it!

Now here's an example of a very good experience aired live in Radio Intense a year ago, to show you what a person like you or me could've achieved if we pursued it full time:

Remember to stay in the PositiVibes! ♪

Many years ago, I was at the train station and there was a fella who needed to get to the city for an important meeting, but he was a wee bit short of cash for a city ticket (back when we still used train tickets), and the train was approaching the platform. I had a bit of pocket change, so I approached the man and gave him enough to pay for his ticket. He didn't ask anyone for money, he just mentioned to the station master what he was doing that day, and I happened to be within earshot.

The way I see it, there were two outcomes to this.... Either the bloke was lying and he got a free ride out of me, a kindly sucker - or - I helped him get to his important appointment, which may have changed his life in all kinds of ways (hopefully good ones).

So, instead of being a do-gooder on an ego trip, I like to think of the changes you can cause with the smallest actions. One itty-bitty gesture like that can turn a pauper into a prince. Or, it can have the effect it did on Peter Parker, and lead to the death of his Uncle Ben (but this is a positive thread, so we won't dwell on that).
No matter what the outcome of your actions was, or the intent of the person in need was, just the fact that you had the thought of giving and gave out your money on your own volition was a gesture of kindness and very respectful! You made someone smile that day, and as you said, it proves that small actions can make a difference to those around you and yourself as well!

Even when all the odds are against you, even when people are telling you to just give up, even when people say it's impossible
Exceed expectations, go against odds, never stop running forward, don't give up and reach for the stars.
Yes, there will be obstacles that'll set you back, yes there will be many things pushing you down, and there will be moments where you think it'll be hopeless
But as long as you keep chugging forward and you keep on living life and trying despite the odds.

Nothing is truly impossible.
Nothing is truly hopeless.

And despite what problems you may be going through, despite people and even yourself are telling you to give up, I have only 3 words.

3 simple words.

Never give up.
Because no matter how dark the tunnel is, there will be a great light by the end of it all. And believe me, it will be all worth it.

Last edited:
Okay lemme share my story

My mother has gone through a lot of shit in her life.
From a rough and abusive childhood to going through Cancer
to being phyiscally disabled. she has gone through a lot of crap.
When she was pregent with me and my brother, nobody thought she was gonna make it
because she is so sick at the time. (And still is.) but did she give in to them, did she give it up just for the sake of her health?
No, she did not. she fought it like a warrior, she kept chugging through and with a smile and thanks to that, she has fallen in love with my dad
has given birth to me and my brother and even now, despite all the sickness in her life, she's still chugging onward, still living life even with all the odds are against her.
and is one of the kindest people I've ever met and one I'm proud to consider my mother.

I myself had also defied people's expectations, Doctors thought I will never talk, read or write and that I will be a weird loner who keeps to himself, but did I give in?
No, I did not. Nowadays, I can talk, read, write and do all the various things people do, with my Autism being more of a minor inconvience rather then a full on problem.

What's my point exactly.
My point is

Even when all the odds are against you, even when people are telling you to just give up, even when people say it's impossible
Exceed expectations, go against odds, never stop running forward, don't give up and reach for the stars.
Yes, there will be obstacles that'll set you back, yes there will be many things pushing you down, and there will be moments where you think it'll be hopeless
But as long as you keep chugging forward and you keep on living life and trying despite the odds.

Nothing is truly impossible.
Nothing is truly hopeless.

And despite what problems you have. despite people and even yourself are telling you to give up, I have only 3 words.
3 simple words.

Never give up.
Because no matter how dark the tunnel is, there will be a great light by the end of it all. And believe me, it will be all worth it.
Please give this mother a winner rating for living happy and strong under this weather! A true inspiration!
You too, @TB100, you deserve this rating for pushing through your difficulties and seeking happiness in a place that would otherwise cause frustrations and discomfort!
Man, this really makes me smile! Fight on, warriors!

I'm reluctant to divulge too much information about myself but I guess I'll say that I've been going through some pretty tough times recently and as a result I've set a challenge for myself over the course of 160 days to try to improve myself as much as possible. This is only the third day and if anyone cares to know more I guess I can say a little more than what I've described.

I'm reluctant to divulge too much information about myself but I guess I'll say that I've been going through some pretty tough times recently and as a result I've set a challenge for myself over the course of 160 days to try to improve myself as much as possible. This is only the third day and if anyone cares to know more I guess I can say a little more than what I've described.
You don't need to expose your life, it's yours and some things you rather keep for yourself, it's all fine! This doesn't mean you don't have a word of motivation to give to others!
I'm interested in knowing what drove you to change, what was your motivation and what are you using to inspire yourself.

To put it simply, my social life as I know it, both online and irl is pretty much about to end and now I'm kind of left with nothing. I need to find something new and in doing so I need to find a new source of strength.

To put it simply, my social life as I know it, both online and irl is pretty much about to end and now I'm kind of left with nothing. I need to find something new and in doing so I need to find a new source of strength.
That sounds very extreme and sad. Don't think people will turn their backs on you like that, some people will be there to see through you and your problems. Make sure you open up to someone you feel you can trust, and if you see no one around you, just reach out to people. Talking about your issues with someone usually helps a lot. I truly hope you can find that strength and remember: time heals wounds. Some people you never thought could help you through this will actually be the best option and will give you the strength you so need.

Thank you for the kind words but I guess what I really wanted to say, in spite of all that is happening, is that I'm still optimistic and hopeful and kind of just reiterating the kind of message people have already said before.

I won't say too much cause of how shy I am and if you're truly interested you can message be but I will say music has been a huge and major positive in mines and I'm also hoping in other people's lives. It truly is something magical to carry out. And always remember kids...

FB_IMG_1523061370383.jpg

Sometimes, showing a little bit of love and appreciation for something or someone can go a long way.
And great opportunities can come from the most unexpected places.

One time, I was just drawing a bit of Vinesauce fan art, but I put a lot of effort into it, just because I really liked the streams and wanted to show my appreciation and uploaded it. Some time later I was approached by a team of fans who were interested in my work, so they asked me if I wanted to join them and help making a Vinesauce fangame. And now I've had the honor of working with them on an awesome project, which I never would've expected when I made that fan art.

Sometimes all you need to be recognized is to get yourself out there in some form. Even if it's just something nice and small.
It may not be a job at a big game company, (heck, it's not even a job yet) but it feels just as great, since I'm working with people I get along with, and who I can share all my ideas and concepts with. And everyone needs to start out small.

And I can't wait to see all the reactions to my sprites and stuff! S^^

So if you're an artist :happyhoggus: , every kind of art can be valuable, even if it's just for fun or as a tribute.

Yesterday, I had a conversation with someone about things we did as kids and teenagers. We noticed that some of the ideas and discoveries we made back then already existed. It's really sad when you're proud of something you created to later discover it was already invented before.
However, this doesn't make you less of a genius for figuring it out! Remember, you didn't know it existed, so technically, you invented it again, you went through the same process as the genius who created it first, you're no less intelligent for being late!

Nowadays, the internet helps you keep track of what has been invented. It's now easier to avoid spending time on creating things that already exist, but this also doesn't mean you can't find a way to improve upon it. Remember, it's not about what it is, it's about how you do it and doing it.

@JS Shantae found this video, which is a rap remix of a speech on diabetes! I don't know about you but having an important message made into a song makes me pay more attention to it!

Some inspiration for your day!

Sometimes I have the vice of being really apathetic and being too lazy to do the things I wanted to do, ending up being disappointed in myself.

But now I have been taught a nice way to get rid of this apathy very quickly: I just listen to my watch ticking away the seconds, and I helps alot.
You know, time is one of those things that are all-present. Time is always there. It just goes on and on. It passes continuously and relentlessly without ever stopping for anyone and anything. And every tick on your watch is one second having been passed of the approximately 2.5 billion seconds we are granted.

Tick. Tack. Tick. Tack. You feel the urge to do something useful now? Great.

Back