[Fan Content] Share "This song but it sounds like a Wario stage" type remixes here!

tahutoa

Runs mouth. Fragile. Pretty odd, but means well.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
Wow, those new Wahrangements sound good! Gotta like the 1920's-or-so ¨Room 52¨ song. Sounds perfect for a level inspired by Hotel Horror.
@MarioSpore Well m8 the people have spoken. This is like the third separate guy who's said "dayum this sound like Hotel Horror", I'm pretty sure 52nd Street is gonna have to be Hotel Horror at this point knowwhatemsayen

tahutoa

Runs mouth. Fragile. Pretty odd, but means well.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change

Composed by Festerd_Jester for "HARD PLATFORMER II", some Hard Level on LBP2 that I watched my brother and Charger play through. This song was so dope when I heard it that I recorded audio of it the following day (yesterday morning) through SC's shitty fuckin' recorder and spent a good several hours trying to decode everything despite the shitty mic quality. My initial intention was to have it replace Hurry Up!!, but at MarioSpore's suggestion I realized that yeah, this song fits Golden Diva more. That brief lull with the EP makes me think of her swaying motions especially.