Share your latest acquisitions!

Carrot, I can't think of an interesting poll.

• Yes.

• No.

• Perhaps?

Results are only viewable after voting.
While looking for bookstores, I just found out there's a Nedgame in Amersfoort! :D (Nedgame is one of the greatest Dutch game stores, and Amersfoort is where I live ;))

I bought this :sgrin:
OlPOh1g.jpg

I picked up the Off The Hook amiibos yesterday for Splatoon 2. My buddy in the midwest offered to use his discount from Best Buy to get me a better deal on it, which was nice. I swear I'm gonna need a bigger shelf one of these days because I have so many of those things.

get this game pls

ewwww isometric platformers

also I'm pretty peeved because the night striker S disc is scratched to hell and has brown gunk and blakc scribbling all over. So far the only problem I encountered is that the first boss's theme cuts off but I'll see if I can play through all the stages from beginning to end before returning it

v62WwZz.jpg

I got this when I went to Bonami again. I played it the next day, and was rather disappointed. This is nothing special, and not at all fun. Some animations are cool, but they also weren't tested well. The mechanics are very tedious and slow, the music and graphics are mediocre at best, and the gameplay is way too easy. There's a 'Challenge' mode, which I played, but it hardly makes the game more difficult, just two-three times as long - and as tedious.
At least the sticker is beautiful on this cartridge, and in top condition. :P

My mom bought me an xbox 360. Is way cool cuz Ive had one before and way liked it.

So far I have-

Fable 2 & 3

Magna Carta 2

Enchanted Arms

Phantasy Star Universe

Civilization Revolution

And a wrestling game cuz it had my favorite wrestler and cuz theyre fun : p

I got Star Ocean The Last Hope for xbox 360. I played it a small bit a few years back, and I remember telling myself I didnt like it. I have no idea why I did, the game is super great. Im way liking it so far.

IMG_20180910_153720.jpg

IMG_20180910_154014.jpg

Ive spent almost all day playing it, haha. Its way fun. It might be a favorite of mine so far. Only thing I dislike so far about it is the camera. When exploring the overworld, youre either right up against the main characters back, and the only thing you can see is the sky, ooor youre so far back that your character is tiny. I hate that. But other than that the game is super fun

IMG_20180910_155909.jpg

Back