Share your latest acquisitions!

Carrot, I can't think of an interesting poll.

• Yes.

• No.

• Perhaps?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
Oh wow, forgot about this thread! How could I?
Here's my latest acquisition, the computer I've been talking about for a while:

IMG_20180526_012327_164.jpg

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
The Steam summer sale is on but Gaben is currently making it pretty hard to give him money. neverthless here's what I got

Coins
Coins
Not the best picture, but I had this already, and I don't feel like taking another...
I got this from my mother for finishing my education. :D

I've really liked Yoshi's Woolly World since it came out, as I've listened to the soundtrack a whole lot (I even prefer it above Yoshi's Island, which is my second favourite SNES soundtrack). But now I am finally playing the game!
And it's amazing. ^.^

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
IMG_20180701_095247.jpg

I found this game recently : 3 I loved this game growing up, and its still just as good now, haha.

Theres two modes to play here, and sadly the virtual mode isnt aa good as I remember. Its pretty difficult, so many moves/combos are just too difficult to pull off. Its still fun, but youre limited to simple attacks, so it would only be fun with another person.

SD mode is great, the controls are simple, anyone could pick it up and play. And its super fun as well. It also has some rpg elements, you can both win and buy equipable items that level up and evolve into better items. Its definitely the mode to play.

My little brother and I put alot of hours into this game growing up, hopefully Ill see him again so that one day we can continue our suzaku v ryuhi feud

Coins
Coins
While looking for bookstores, I just found out there's a Nedgame in Amersfoort! :D (Nedgame is one of the greatest Dutch game stores, and Amersfoort is where I live ;))

I bought this :sgrin:

Azett

One of 9-Volt's many fans >:3
Coins
Coins
I picked up the Off The Hook amiibos yesterday for Splatoon 2. My buddy in the midwest offered to use his discount from Best Buy to get me a better deal on it, which was nice. I swear I'm gonna need a bigger shelf one of these days because I have so many of those things.

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
ewwww isometric platformers

also I'm pretty peeved because the night striker S disc is scratched to hell and has brown gunk and blakc scribbling all over. So far the only problem I encountered is that the first boss's theme cuts off but I'll see if I can play through all the stages from beginning to end before returning it