Share your latest acquisitions!

Carrot, I can't think of an interesting poll.

• Yes.

• No.

• Perhaps?

Results are only viewable after voting.
focusing on getting all the remaining NGCD games I want

9d66a2f4b2c4162c560079f607f42fa4956d5936_2_375x500.jpeg

So I bought myself a birthday present and got a copy of Dark Cloud 2.

Its soooo much better than the first. Its definitely become a favorite of mine. In the first game, you simply collected the town in pieces through geostones in dungeons. In this one, there is one geo stone in MOST floors of every dungeon, and instead of holding parts of the towns, say like, some npcs home, you instead get just the INFORMATION on HOW to build things. The game leaves collecting the proper materials to you, so its good to really take the time to explore dungeons and gather as much as possible.

Just about everything in this game is better than the first. Even the town building, you have many more options to make things simply for aesthetic, these things also raise your culture level which gives you bonuses.

Theres a bunch more I can say about this game, but am too lazy :p Instead here are some pictures of a town I made

So I bought myself a birthday present and got a copy of Dark Cloud 2.

Its soooo much better than the first. Its definitely become a favorite of mine. In the first game, you simply collected the town in pieces through geostones in dungeons. In this one, there is one geo stone in MOST floors of every dungeon, and instead of holding parts of the towns, say like, some npcs home, you instead get just the INFORMATION on HOW to build things. The game leaves collecting the proper materials to you, so its good to really take the time to explore dungeons and gather as much as possible.

Just about everything in this game is better than the first. Even the town building, you have many more options to make things simply for aesthetic, these things also raise your culture level which gives you bonuses.

Theres a bunch more I can say about this game, but am too lazy :p Instead here are some pictures of a town I made

View attachment 11201

View attachment 11202

View attachment 11203

View attachment 11204

View attachment 11205
well, that little description you just gave was ironically a pretty good way of indicating that this game is at least worth looking at. Since I think that's a CRT I'm looking at I'm assuming this is either PS2 or GameCube. Honestly hoping PS2 because I don't have a GC hooked up to my CRT . _.

well, that little description you just gave was ironically a pretty good way of indicating that this game is at least worth looking at. Since I think that's a CRT I'm looking at I'm assuming this is either PS2 or GameCube. Honestly hoping PS2 because I don't have a GC hooked up to my CRT . _.
Its ps2. And nah, is an hdtv :p I do have an old flat panel tv though, think ot qualifies as crt, dunno though. And yeah definitelt buy it! I got it for 20$ on amazon, is a good time to get it!

Fuck this fucking joy con drift that keeps fucking coming back after I fucking fix it so I went to fucking wal mart to get a fucking pro controller and it's sexy as fuck cuz it's fucking Mario3 View attachment 11297
2 ADVANCED GAMING BUTTONS what is this, a 1987 magazine ad

also, 'keeps coming back after you fix it', what does that even mean, do you work at Bibtendo tech support for a living or smth

Oh nice! Have fun playing the game!

(Also if you want to play the online ScareScraper mode, I'd be up for that)

Back