Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
@tahutoa Hey, nice! I'm surprised you got the exact same organ sound that is used in March of the Mini's, which is by the way, a very underrated game in my opinion.

tahutoa

Talks a bunch of guff. Unorthodox. Loving? horny.
Coins
Coins
A request for Just A Wario Fan: a song that might play when you access the lower levels beneath Hotel Horror. I wanted to do Toy Block Tower as well, since that's their favorite, and I like it too, but that song's MIDIs are all such pains in the ass to try to work with.

Attachments

Last edited:

tahutoa

Coins
Coins
An original composition, in the style of Hotel Horror, kind of; my real WAAlloween present to you all.
Well, the one that's getting uploaded on actual Waalloween, anyway.

Attachments

Last edited:

tahutoa

Coins
Coins

Attachments

tahutoa

Coins
Coins
Funny thing is, I had no idea where this song played until after I finished transcribing and completely finishing the MIDI. The thing is, it didn't really matter, until it was time to upload it to VGM, because I mean you can't just call it "Crygor_Demo_BGM02," even despite that being the only title you know it by.

http://www.vgmusic.com/new-files/Crygor_Demo_BGM02.mid

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Funny thing is, I had no idea where this song played until after I finished transcribing and completely finishing the MIDI. The thing is, it didn't really matter, until it was time to upload it to VGM, because I mean you can't just call it "Crygor_Demo_BGM02," even despite that being the only title you know it by.

http://www.vgmusic.com/new-files/Crygor_Demo_BGM02.mid
The 'Crygor Pointing at an Apple' Salsa. Best title ever.

tahutoa

Coins
Coins

"Picture the Home Depot "plant section" but on an out-of-the-way Chinese pier late at night, with the main light source for the level being the moon's reflection in the water."

tahutoa

Coins
Coins

"Picture the Home Depot "plant section" but on an out-of-the-way Chinese pier late at night, with the main light source for the level being the moon's reflection in the water."
Here's a Wario Forums exclusive: the original version

Attachments