Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

wait a minute-- something's wrong.
Monsoon Jungle sounds like eerie, it's a different tone but it works and I do like what you did with it. Pinball Zone is pretty faithful.

Although for your Crescent Moon Village 3 track, I think it sounds a bit all over the place and could stand to be more cohesive.

Monsoon Jungle sounds like eerie, it's a different tone but it works and I do like what you did with it. Pinball Zone is pretty faithful.

Although for your Crescent Moon Village 3 track, I think it sounds a bit all over the place and could stand to be more cohesive.
They're just the original tracks but converted to Minor keys and Major key, respectively. Other than that they're actually untouched :p
it just so happens that CMV sounds kinda shit in Major key *shrug*

They're just the original tracks but converted to Minor keys and Major key, respectively. Other than that they're actually untouched :p
it just so happens that CMV sounds kinda shit in Major key *shrug*
Haha. I see.

I wish I could get into Genesis music mods as I'd like to try to make some Genesis Wario music but messing with that sound system is very challenging.

Damn that sounds like something straight out of a WL4 creepypasta.
hmmm
@stupidface looks like you're up
you up for this particular writing exercise?

"i went into the puzzle room, and everything was mostly normal, but the water was surprisingly murky, and wario made sound like he did not like being in it for very long"

My name is FF7hoshinoMLPanimeGAMERguy2386. no....sorry, m-my real name is josh jones, and i, am a 17th year-old. but i am a single child whose dad left when I was a baby, 1th year old to be pracise. i dont have many, not at all, not many friends, but no it is not hard. i have learn't....to persavere....but my passion is gaming, i have and always will be a Gamer, and watcher of Japanese animated television, aka( meaning also knowsn as) Anime. but let's not talk about me not important right now because i have....other things.....on my mind.

today is july 25th, it is a sunday, but i did not go to church. instead, i went to gamestop. when i got out of my Ford Mustang in the parking lot and shut the door, that was when i knew though that it was not going to be a good day because in the air it felt forboding, like a....deathwish. when i walked in a mysterious evil feeling devowered my mind and a very mysterious old man who was bent over and dressed in ragged black clothes greeted me, and this was, forboding. i asked mr. bloored (this wass his name) what games he had that were new and he pulled out a blank cartridge of Warioland 4, with no box which i found odd. but what i found odd was this game was not new because it is made in 2001 for Game Boy, i said. he said "it doesn't matter because you take the game as a winner of our random giveaway contest" and, then he laughed. but it was an forboding laugh as he walked out of the room....as i walked out of the store and took the game i felt the darkness growed stronger, although while i drive home, i remember seeing black cat in road, but i assume maybe my mind was plsying tricks on me.

i went to my basement to get my old Game Boy, just like in good old day, it gave me lots of nostalgia. i put in warioland 4 but it is here that, i notice what i have not noticed before, that the back of the cartridge has red stains on it. ignoring this (much to my foolery.), i put in warioland 4. the game is on and a cuctscene begin, but i notice that when wario drives his car he hits a cat in the road which shocked me for a Nintendo game, because the cat dies very realistically gory with blood and eyes popped out, like roadkill but too realistic for Game Boy??...... the game does not go past this scene and i press many buttons to no avail, so i restart the game hoping this will fix the problem and this time i begin in the hub world of the game immediately without title screen. i knew something was wrong as it felt forboding but i continued anyway, playing the first stage of thr game named Hall of Hell. wario comes out of portal and i thought the level looked normal. until i looked closer....there are many fire in the black background, like hell....i go up to the next room which is a large hole. wario jumps down it and screams but it is loud and very realistic for Game Boy and hurts my ears, i covered my ears and then throw the Game Boy across the room and the sound stopped. i took the cartridge out and went back to gamestop, but....noone was there ....i knew what i had to do now......

when i turned on the game again it was like nomal this time, yet still forboding. i made a file and played for a while and all was normal, until i came to puzzle room. i went into the puzzle room, and everything was mostly normal but the water was murky, and wario made sound like he did not like being in it for very long. so i went out. when i go to spoiled rotten, it was normak, but when defeat he explode into the same murky water as puzzle room!!??. the room fill up and warios sprite becomes more realistic (too realistic for Game Boy )as he drown'd and i screamd, his eyes turn to blood and then i realized the water is blood, then everything went to black and i saw text saying your next.....i turned the game back on again and this time it is closeup of wario but, he is like roadkill and far too detailed for Game Boy, and hyper realistic. his eyes are squished but they look directly at me and whisper my name 5 timew while a slowed version of puzzle room music plays.

without even turning the power off i threw the game down and ran out of the room and ran outside into the street, it is dark and i see headlights suddenly from the bushes, but not just any headlights. i see the w on the side of the car and realize that, it is warios car?!.... it revved up and started driving towards me, i ran but it looked like it was too late, in the drivers seat wario was there, he looked hyper realistic like and was crying blood like in the game and was yelling at me while his car sped towards me. i screamd "fuck you wario" as i cleverly turned and jumped and did a roundhouse kick to his face. the car crashed into a manhole and warios screams became quieter as he fell down the hole. i quickly limped back to my hosue and into my bedroom herocally but the game, was not there. instead i saw a black cat like from the game in the window which said "thank you" and jumped away into the trees but then, i passed out.

nobody believes me and the gamestop disappeared a few days later, but it is a true story. and a warning to all gamers....wario has a corruptd soul.....watch out, or learn the way i didf.

1551850790412.png

1551850808759.png

"My body is ready."

My name is FF7hoshinoMLPanimeGAMERguy2386. no....sorry, m-my real name is josh jones, and i, am a 17th year-old. but i am a single child whose dad left when I was a baby, 1th year old to be pracise. i dont have many, not at all, not many friends, but no it is not hard. i have learn't....to persavere....but my passion is gaming, i have and always will be a Gamer, and watcher of Japanese animated television, aka( meaning also knowsn as) Anime. but let's not talk about me not important right now because i have....other things.....on my mind.

today is july 25th, it is a sunday, but i did not go to church. instead, i went to gamestop. when i got out of my Ford Mustang in the parking lot and shut the door, that was when i knew though that it was not going to be a good day because in the air it felt forboding, like a....deathwish. when i walked in a mysterious evil feeling devowered my mind and a very mysterious old man who was bent over and dressed in ragged black clothes greeted me, and this was, forboding. i asked mr. bloored (this wass his name) what games he had that were new and he pulled out a blank cartridge of Warioland 4, with no box which i found odd. but what i found odd was this game was not new because it is made in 2001 for Game Boy, i said. he said "it doesn't matter because you take the game as a winner of our random giveaway contest" and, then he laughed. but it was an forboding laugh as he walked out of the room....as i walked out of the store and took the game i felt the darkness growed stronger, although while i drive home, i remember seeing black cat in road, but i assume maybe my mind was plsying tricks on me.

i went to my basement to get my old Game Boy, just like in good old day, it gave me lots of nostalgia. i put in warioland 4 but it is here that, i notice what i have not noticed before, that the back of the cartridge has red stains on it. ignoring this (much to my foolery.), i put in warioland 4. the game is on and a cuctscene begin, but i notice that when wario drives his car he hits a cat in the road which shocked me for a Nintendo game, because the cat dies very realistically gory with blood and eyes popped out, like roadkill but too realistic for Game Boy??...... the game does not go past this scene and i press many buttons to no avail, so i restart the game hoping this will fix the problem and this time i begin in the hub world of the game immediately without title screen. i knew something was wrong as it felt forboding but i continued anyway, playing the first stage of thr game named Hall of Hell. wario comes out of portal and i thought the level looked normal. until i looked closer....there are many fire in the black background, like hell....i go up to the next room which is a large hole. wario jumps down it and screams but it is loud and very realistic for Game Boy and hurts my ears, i covered my ears and then throw the Game Boy across the room and the sound stopped. i took the cartridge out and went back to gamestop, but....noone was there ....i knew what i had to do now......

when i turned on the game again it was like nomal this time, yet still forboding. i made a file and played for a while and all was normal, until i came to puzzle room. i went into the puzzle room, and everything was mostly normal but the water was murky, and wario made sound like he did not like being in it for very long. so i went out. when i go to spoiled rotten, it was normak, but when defeat he explode into the same murky water as puzzle room!!??. the room fill up and warios sprite becomes more realistic (too realistic for Game Boy )as he drown'd and i screamd, his eyes turn to blood and then i realized the water is blood, then everything went to black and i saw text saying your next.....i turned the game back on again and this time it is closeup of wario but, he is like roadkill and far too detailed for Game Boy, and hyper realistic. his eyes are squished but they look directly at me and whisper my name 5 timew while a slowed version of puzzle room music plays.

without even turning the power off i threw the game down and ran out of the room and ran outside into the street, it is dark and i see headlights suddenly from the bushes, but not just any headlights. i see the w on the side of the car and realize that, it is warios car?!.... it revved up and started driving towards me, i ran but it looked like it was too late, in the drivers seat wario was there, he looked hyper realistic like and was crying blood like in the game and was yelling at me while his car sped towards me. i screamd "fuck you wario" as i cleverly turned and jumped and did a roundhouse kick to his face. the car crashed into a manhole and warios screams became quieter as he fell down the hole. i quickly limped back to my hosue and into my bedroom herocally but the game, was not there. instead i saw a black cat like from the game in the window which said "thank you" and jumped away into the trees but then, i passed out.

nobody believes me and the gamestop disappeared a few days later, but it is a true story. and a warning to all gamers....wario has a corruptd soul.....watch out, or learn the way i didf.
I'm honest-to-god so touched that you actually included the placeholder line, and not only that, but pulled a fast one on me by turning the implied "it looks like a swimming pool that hasn't been shocked in a couple weeks" into something so deliciously cliche as "omg it was blood!!!?"

I knew from the beginning that this was gonna be an experience......

Hmm, not bad, but it has too many of those videogame creepypasta cliches: the ¨strange old man,¨ the cartridge looking weird, and the place of purchase ¨mysteriously¨ disappearing. There are some spelling / sentence construction errors, like ¨there are many fire...¨ and the story getting too repetitive with its too many mentions of ¨too realistic for GBA.¨
But all in all, not bad.

Hmm, not bad, but it has too many of those videogame creepypasta cliches: the ¨strange old man,¨ the cartridge looking weird, and the place of purchase ¨mysteriously¨ disappearing. There are some spelling / sentence construction errors, like ¨there are many fire...¨ and the story getting too repetitive with its too many mentions of ¨too realistic for GBA.¨
But all in all, not bad.
That's exactly the point, my friend

New track! Tried something different this time, using voice audio

UPDATE: HE FOUND IT.

Changed title & thumb to suit.

Last edited:
But all in all, not bad.
My man, everything about that was satire and you just wasted your time giving a genuine critique of it

Back