Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

Attachments

• Wario's Woods.mp3
    485 KB · Views: 311
  • 1540611588341.png
    1540611588341.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:
A request for Just A Wario Fan: a song that might play when you access the lower levels beneath Hotel Horror. I wanted to do Toy Block Tower as well, since that's their favorite, and I like it too, but that song's MIDIs are all such pains in the ass to try to work with.

Attachments

• Hotel Horror's Plumbing System.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 673
Last edited:
An original composition, in the style of Hotel Horror, kind of; my real WAAlloween present to you all.
Well, the one that's getting uploaded on actual Waalloween, anyway.

Attachments

• Crescent Moon Villa.mp3
    1.2 MB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Funny thing is, I had no idea where this song played until after I finished transcribing and completely finishing the MIDI. The thing is, it didn't really matter, until it was time to upload it to VGM, because I mean you can't just call it "Crygor_Demo_BGM02," even despite that being the only title you know it by.

http://www.vgmusic.com/new-files/Crygor_Demo_BGM02.mid

The 'Crygor Pointing at an Apple' Salsa. Best title ever.

"Picture the Home Depot "plant section" but on an out-of-the-way Chinese pier late at night, with the main light source for the level being the moon's reflection in the water."

"Picture the Home Depot "plant section" but on an out-of-the-way Chinese pier late at night, with the main light source for the level being the moon's reflection in the water."

Here's a Wario Forums exclusive: the original version

Attachments

• New Song O.O.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 298
'Eyyyyy, there it is! Did you make the MIDI from Scratch, or did you extract it from the DS ROM and then fiddle with it?
I honestly don't remember where I got it from, I just had it lying around. But I know I didn't rip it myself.
I was playing around with the Mother 3 soundfont and needed a midi to try it out on, so I picked this one cuz I like the song. :shokorashrug:

Reactions: 607
Forgot to post this when I made it; I took the critiques for V1 into account, including what JAWF said he liked about the original FoF, and made this version, which is a lot less tryhard.

It's certainly got that ominous atmosphere down well, and the soundfont works for it.

But I'm just still not a fan of that song in general. So it's hard to appreciate the remix as well.

It's certainly got that ominous atmosphere down well, and the soundfont works for it.

But I'm just still not a fan of that song in general. So it's hard to appreciate the remix as well.
To be honest, I'm not, either. I think the song is pretty lame. Fooling with it to make it spooky is what was enjoyable.

Back