Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

Sounds good to me! Don't quite know what the original song it's based on is, but your version sounds pretty catchy none the less!

Sounds good to me! Don't quite know what the original song it's based on is, but your version sounds pretty catchy none the less!
It's the WarioWare, inc. menu.
EDIT: I thought he meant which Wario song, because MJ's Bad is the only part that I explicitly mention in the title.
To divulge some more info/re-iterate, it is the MIDI I made for Top Score, aka "Portal", with the BG Honky-Tonk gaining extra notes, and the bass line having all of it's notes shifted (as in none were deleted, merely being moved up/down), to sound like that of MJ's Bad.
(Instruments from WL4 SF were [128,1], [63,1], [3,1], and [2,1].)

Oh, and, uh, I forgot that I cloned the Toy Block Tower strings' channel, then cloned and stretched out the BG Piano notes to make some BG strings.

Last edited:
Lool, really? It's pretty much a replica of the WarioWare Inc menu theme!

Anyway, you can still clearly tell it's not the original, but it's dang close! Well done!

Anyway, you can still clearly tell it's not the original, but it's dang close! Well done!
I guess he means the Micheal Jackson song.
Edit: The issue is CM30 didn't quote any posts. So you probably thought he was talking about the post with the faithful recreation, instead of that with the Michael Jackson inspiration.

The strings' original sample has a bit of punch to it, doesn't it? ...Hrm, perhaps I could go back into the FLP and change it to be one, repeatedly pitch-bent note, and fool with the volume control to make it seem like multiple...

Also; thank you very much-- replies and/or general praise from anyone outside th' household are hard to come by, and, especially because I'm a prideful little Clown-a-Round, I'm always elated to see something I've made receive anything resembling a positive response in my e-mail.

I'm currently making an edit for the Wario Land 4 soundfont that makes finding instruments less of a pain. Here's an mp3 of the test for the edits I've made so far.
...Obviously, the test was to see the different bank/preset assignments in action.

Attachments

• Song That Might Play When You WAAAAAAAAA.mp3
    530.3 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
Name the game that this is from, win a gold star. It's just a sticker, but we like to pretend.

Attachments

• Garlic Garden.mp3
    1.2 MB · Views: 440
SynthFont can be an absolute delight when you're wanting to instrumentate a MIDI that would get its Slider FX broken in half over FL Studio's dementia-ridden knee. (I'll update this once I have a more GM-compatible version of WL4's drumkit at my disposal. And remember which WL4 preset sounded like a tubular/church bell.)

WAAAAnic, Heeere-I-Gooooo's

Attachments

• Sapphire Passage - Mystic Mansion.mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 465
Last edited:
With the exception of the 12.5% Pulse, the Wildflower Guitar(s), probably the Romantic Trumpets, and maybe the piano, all of the WL4 instruments you're hearing play at some point in the Sapphire Passage ("but the square wave isn't part of any of Sapphire's level themes!" yeh, but what you hear is the one they use for Hurry Up uwu). Favoring Crescent Moon Village, of course.
The Deow bass, the Electric Piano, the Distortion Guitars are all present, with other Sapphire instruments including the Piano/String Lead and the Bass Organ from Fiery Cavern. CMV's banjos used to be part of it as well, taking the spots that Wildflower Fields' guitars now fill, but the song's nicer to listen to this way.

Last edited:
Citadel of Orbulon (LEGO Knights' Kingdom in the style of Wario Land 4)
Just now came up with that pun, changed the file name to reflect ;Y

Attachments

• Citadel_of_Orbulon.mp3
    3 MB · Views: 332
Citadel of Orbulon (LEGO Knights' Kingdom in the style of Wario Land 4)
Just now came up with that pun, changed the file name to reflect ;Y

Now 'at I think about it, it definitely gives off some Golden Pyramid/Golden Diva vibes up until the Trumpet (Organ here) section. I'll have to remedy that for the SoundCloud upload.

I'm currently making an edit for the Wario Land 4 soundfont that makes finding instruments less of a pain. Here's an mp3 of the test for the edits I've made so far.
...Obviously, the test was to see the different bank/preset assignments in action.
Oh! You certainly got the sound down! Have you ever tried to make your own original Wario Land 4 styled songs with these? I kind of want to imagine if they made more Wario Land games and maintained that wonderful style and sound from WL4.

Oh! You certainly got the sound down! Have you ever tried to make your own original Wario Land 4 styled songs with these? I kind of want to imagine if they made more Wario Land games and maintained that wonderful style and sound from WL4.
Say thanks!
And no I haven't, although that is an idea... I'll definitely have to look into that.

Here are the Wario mixes for The Blue Abyss and Jellyfish Fields, respectively.

Attachments

• Wartorias.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 319
  • Thysanostoma loriferum.mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 300
Back