Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

I made another of those chill waamixes for MarioSpore to utilize when he starts working on the Fiery Cavern level layout. This one sounds a lot less Mario Maker but I think it'd still work as a Mario Maker, if you can forgive the lack of synths being used here.

Attachments

• Pool (of Fire).mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 360
You think you can handle my Clubhouse Games?!

Attachments

• Game Select - Clubhouse Games.mp3
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 346
Another Wario Maker mix, this time for one of my favorite traccs from WL4. The one with the "Row_2" is the old version, the one with the parentheses is the current. @MarioSpore

Edit: added the 170bpm version that would play while the dominoes were tipping over.

Attachments

• Domino Row_2.mp3
    2.5 MB · Views: 374
  • Domino Row (Wario Maker).mp3
    2.5 MB · Views: 389
  • Domino Row (on the move).mp3
    1.8 MB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Another Wario Maker mix, this time for one of my favorite traccs from WL4. The one with the "Row_2" is the old version, the one with the parentheses is the current. @MarioSpore

Edit: added the 170bpm version that would play while the dominoes were tipping over.
You really should make a soundcloud playlist for this owo

Great Domino Row remix there @tahutoa! Is it on Soundcloud or whatever yet?

As he said, once he upgrades to Pro, he will upload these
Actually, I'd be upgrading to Pro Unlimited, I already have Pro. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention-- there's an extra 3 hours added when you get Pro, but like, that's still a 3-hr limit, and I associate the whole "how do bypass the 3hr limit?" thing with "Yaaa! upgrade to Pro, ya?" in my head, so I ended up forgetting the Unlimited part.
It's crazy how after I got all inspired and such just how quickly I was able to blow through 3 Hours of upload time, and have it all be meaningful.
Huh, okay then. Has he considered getting a YouTube channel or something?
I do have one. I could upload it there, if you'd like.

Last edited:
Actually, I'd be upgrading to Pro Unlimited, I already have Pro. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention-- there's an extra 3 hours added when you get Pro, but like, that's still a 3-hr limit, and I associate the whole "how do bypass the 3hr limit?" thing with "Yaaa! upgrade to Pro, ya?" in my head, so I ended up forgetting the Unlimited part.
It's crazy how after I got all inspired and such just how quickly I was able to blow through 3 Hours of upload time, and have it all be meaningful.

Okay, may as well upload there. Could share it on Reddit and other social media sites that way.

Yeye same thing

I got an idea earlier today and put it to good use. I can't fuckin' remember the structure of the original M.S.B. but right now I'm too lazy to go out and get an mp3, so I guess if I ever finish this for realsies I'll update this

Attachments

• Stonecarver's Strike Back.mp3
    745.4 KB · Views: 343
Back