Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

Seems a few more Wario Land songs have been redone for Super Mario World mods, including the Hurry Up theme from Wario Land 4 and the Pool of Rain theme from the last game:

Wow the WL4 Hurry Up doesn't sound bad at all. Obviously some parts don't sound exactly like the original song, but I hope they make updates to it and make it sound as accurate as possible!!

Yeah, I was impressed at how close the Hurry Up theme got to the original. At the moment, the start is really the only 'off' part right now.

Oh I have gone and made another one...HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!! Here's to another decade of WARIO :warioshakeit:

Not a particularly good remix, but... I'll give them props for picking an unusual Wario song to remix none the less:

Nah, you didn't share that one as far as I recall. And it sounds a fair bit better than the one posted on YouTube above too.

Believe it or not, the EP actually isn't the one from Wario Land 4, it's FL Keys. It's so similar that I literally forgot this fact until I clicked on the sound channel.

Last edited:
Back