• Like them both equally

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I prefer Wario World or Master of Disguise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Which part of the Wario series do you like most?

I'm more of a Wario Land fan myself. Okay, I do also think WarioWare is pretty good and like things such as the regular cast list, but nothing can really compare to Wario Land 4 to me.

Warioware's alright, but I regularly blame it for to death of the Land series I'm more fond of and grew up with. Also would've been nice for a couple Land characters to have survived into Ware, Syrup would fit plenty well. As far as who else, well. . .I don't know, how's about Shoot and Dunk, the soccer and basketball bunnies from Land 2 and 3? They'd make a decent microgame pair.

I like the Wario Land games I've played but WarioWare is the only reason I was interested in the prospect of a wario fan forum. I love the format, humour and Ko Takeuchi's character design.

I can vaguely emphatize with the sentiment it has "ruined Wario's character" though I'd blame Brawl really, but Idon't really care all that much about wario as a character so, yeah.

Wario Land is amazing, but I never owned the Wario Ware games...
Lots of people are saying they are good. But aren't they the reason the Wario Land series got overshadowed, and nearly forgotten? (stupid FanFictionNet!)

While I have more nostalgia towards the land series, I still don't place one over the other.
I do prefer platformers over any other type of game but ware is very quirky and fun in it's pwn unique way.

I may come off as hating the WarioWare franchise, but it's really not that. No, it's not because it overshadowed Wario Land either.

It's because it ruined Wario's character (although Brawl completely trashed it). Wario shouldn't be known only for picking his nose and being a fat, sweaty bonehead. No, he needs to be known for being a masculine, muscular, microgame-making treasure hunter.

And the reason why I love Wario Land is because it's such a unique and fleshed out experience. Even the original SML3 had it's own innovations and other elements that saved it from being another Mario ripoff. Then, Wario Land II came and truly made a name for Wario's platforming adventures. The clever transformations combined with it's ingenious puzzles made the game an absolute gem.

That's why I cast my vote to Wario Land.

Back