• 36-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 40

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Because the ratings never make sense.

RJ3yvYT.png
-wink-

Haha, pfffft, Im not that old : p But this is common for me and the interenet, haha. In my regular group of online friends, Im the oldest there too ; p

This is not the norm for my irl life, btw. Im generally among the youngest with people I know irl : p

And pfffft, you think youre sooooo clever, Crescent Moon Villager >.>
Apparently youre not so good with your spelling, though : p

Pfffffft, dont lie to the people, AshleylovesPizzaDinosaur, youre 46 years old : p

And, haha, I actually am dealing with leg pains lately : p I spend too much time on my knees at work : /

Today I learned that Wario Forums Koopual is the same age as me.

Which means Im not the oldest member, yay : 3

16. I hadn't expected so many people to be under 18!
It's kind of likely that more are older, as we haven't seen any good Wario game in quite a while.
On another forum, lemmingsforums, I'm the youngest with 16 years old. There's also somebody 18/19, but all others are in their thirties or forties, I think. That's probably because Lemmings is from 1991.
On my main forum, empireminecraft.com, I think I might be around average. Actually, there a a lot of different ages here. We have people that are 10-12, we have people in their early teens, we have many people 16-18, quite a lot in their twenties, many in their thirties, some in their forties, and less, but still a significant amount of people 50+ of age.
My best friends on there are around 16, 23, and 47, I believe.

So you don't like being the oldest member? I'm the oldest one in my school class and I like it.

Getting older is great when youre young, but once you hit 25 you really start wishing youd stop getting older : p Im almost 30 now, I dont wanna be 30 : p I would totally like to stay 20 forever if I could : p

And with what 607 said, Im actually in the same boat as him. All of my online friends are all over the place, age wise. Some of them are in their 20's, and the youngest is 13 : p Its kinda weird when you think about it, all the people you make friends with online. They are often people youd never have made friends with irl : p

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I dont feel like Im 30 : p Honestly I feel like Im still like 16 : / Dont wanna be a full grown adult, Im too old to even call myself a "young adult" anymore : p

Ive done most of the things adults do now, so its not that I feel that Im missing out on anything. I just dont feel that Im that old I guess : p

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Oh, hey, I forgot i voted in this topic.
I am long ago not in the 17-19 group thay i voted for, in fact, I'll be 21 in just a mounth d:p
But i don't feel like I'm 20 and soon-to-be 21, i still feel like I'm 16-18

Back