Votes: 13 17.1%
  • 31-35

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 36-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 40

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Why wouldn't you want to be thirty? Seems rather strange. It's more getting to 60 you should be worried about.
I think after 25 is when people start to get conscious of their age because all the milestones of being a young adult have usually already passed. You're not really basking in your youth anymore. When people hit 30 that's I guess the age most people start thinking about their future.

Sh*t, I just reallized I was 28 already... Feels like I was 18 yesterday! :(
And Blue is supposed to be 28 also! Shocking isn't it?

53480580.jpg

Hex Scout is 34.

I̧̪̺̺̮̎̿̂͗ ͎͓͋ą̹̜̜̿ͦͧm̷̱͔̠̯ͧ͂́̈́ͯ̔̓ͅ ̢̣͍͉̖̣͒o͖̰̝̝̥ͤͧ̊͞l̓̄̀͑͛ͫ̚͏̜̹̜̥͙͎d͆͒ͭȩ̪̮̳͕͇̩ͭͦ̌ṙ̞͉̌̽̄ͭ̆̀ ̖̻͟t̤̘̘͇̍ͮ̾͋̽͂ͨĥ̀ả̖̼̰͇̆̓̌ͩ͑̐n̻̦͍̘̤͐̌̔͝ ̡̳͚̺̙̬ͥ̌͑S̜̪̪̹͐̀i͐̎̈́ͪn͈͉̂͌̂ͯͤ̏̈́

I̧̪̺̺̮̎̿̂͗ ͎͓͋ą̹̜̜̿ͦͧm̷̱͔̠̯ͧ͂́̈́ͯ̔̓ͅ ̢̣͍͉̖̣͒o͖̰̝̝̥ͤͧ̊͞l̓̄̀͑͛ͫ̚͏̜̹̜̥͙͎d͆͒ͭȩ̪̮̳͕͇̩ͭͦ̌ṙ̞͉̌̽̄ͭ̆̀ ̖̻͟t̤̘̘͇̍ͮ̾͋̽͂ͨĥ̀ả̖̼̰͇̆̓̌ͩ͑̐n̻̦͍̘̤͐̌̔͝ ̡̳͚̺̙̬ͥ̌͑S̜̪̪̹͐̀i͐̎̈́ͪn͈͉̂͌̂ͯͤ̏̈́

Haha, Metal and I can rule and terrorize the sea together, then : p

(crabs are salt water creatures, right?)

And actually Ive seen "whats your real name" threads before : p Im generally not really _too_ interested in irl names (though I guess I have a few exceptions) but I would really love to see pictures of you guys : p

Also you can clearly see I spend too much time on skype, seeing how I tried to italicize the word "too" in my post there^ : p

but I would really love to see pictures of you guys : p
Yeah, perhaps we should make a Show Yourself Thread. My main forum has one and it's one of the most popular threads. It's been made official and every January 1st a new edition gets made.

Yeah, perhaps we should make a Show Yourself Thread. My main forum has one and it's one of the most popular threads. It's been made official and every January 1st a new edition gets made.
I wouldn't show my real face. Maaaaaayyyyybeeeeee I'd draw a caricature of myself. :STongue:

Back