That's probably something we don't have in common, I find The Legend of Zelda kind of boring. >:3

Zelda is love Zelda is life

1466652423302.jpg

I've heard pretty good things about sonic boom though as someone who used to call himself a pretty big sonic fan I'm not sure how appealing it'd be from that sort of perspective

I actually like Princess Zelda alot, yeah : p

And haha have not gotten that far into Sonic X : p CMV did want me to watch the entire series with him, though. We didnt make it real far, not yet anywho : p

I've heard pretty good things about sonic boom though as someone who used to call himself a pretty big sonic fan I'm not sure how appealing it'd be from that sort of perspective

It was a good cartoon, but definitely not about action : p Its totally a comedy show. I liked it though.

If you ever watch an episode, watch the one where Amy and Robotnik bond over a strategy game with puppies. Cant remember the name, but Im sure you could find it with that description : p It was my favorite episode.

Y'know, I went into Sonic Boom expecting absolute shit, but it's really not that bad. It's made me laugh now several times, and I'm kind of a comedy snob.

It doesn't take itself seriously, which is a very good thing.

Sonic Boom's writing is definitely the best out of the majority of the cartoons. The animation is solid but can fluctuate from being stiff looking to expressive depending on who worked on the episode. Writers Alan Denton and Greg Hahn introduced the self awareness jokes the cartoon has and as a result, by the end of the season the show's humor was more that than not.

There's a few episodes worth checking out but not the whole series. It got stale for me into episode 40 or so.

It was a good cartoon, but definitely not about action : p Its totally a comedy show. I liked it though.

If you ever watch an episode, watch the one where Amy and Robotnik bond over a strategy game with puppies. Cant remember the name, but Im sure you could find it with that description : p It was my favorite episode.
Fuzzy Puppy Buddies

Other eps worth checking out are New Year's Retribution and Let's Play Musical Friends

Yeah I don't think that show is for me which is the impression I got from watching a bit of it
The ending joke for the first season was Eggman's robotic henchmen pretty much saying "I hope there's a new season of the show so we can keep having new adventures with the same 8 characters in 7 locations!" and throwing an Internet petition joke at the end. If that's not your cup of tea I don't recommend it.

Back