@Kyon I've been wondering how long have you been playing Sm4sh, cuz you're really good at it. I kinda stopped playing after all the dlc came out and I last time I ever picked it up was when we played.

I don't play Smash much, I took a 2 month break from it, but my Skype buds told me "Hey, Kyon! there's a guy who says he can beat you". I sighed and turned on my console and beat him, he was good, real good...but not good enough. I don't play Smash much anymore, just with friends. I don't keep up with all these Smash bros stuff, I was just good from the start.

When I was given a Demo code for Smash 3ds I was good, I guess it just came to me.

Ah, alrighty then. I can kinda say the same. Used to be pretty good at Smash and managed to get 3rd place at a small tournament. I don't really play it much anymore, not that I got bored of it, I just didn't have as much fun as both Melee and Brawl. And because Corrin is such a broken character and I really hate Diddy players.

It's hard to ignore it when these negative ratings come from---never mind, don't wanna start anything. Yeah, I'm still good, just not as good as I used to be, just one morning I started to suck...then I realized For Glory was just putting me against even higher players, which in turn got me better. Sonic spammers are still the worst thing to come out of that game, worst thing ever.

The sky is already lighting up, I'm gonna hit the hay. Nighty night!!! :3

Back