I can't promise bad things won't happen, but I can promise the forums will get a bit more active. That's if she wants to join and if Pj actually asks her...

Yeah, I'd say it's confusing. People think we hate each other or something.

dude emma watson is so waifu material.
Wt4orXo.jpg

On the bright side, she'll probably make me rate all her posts good and in turn do the same for me! those other two don't seem to have a problem with it. Lol. I'll also have somebody to protect me again! Whoo! ^^

Oh, massive battles is what Emm-...I really need a code name for her so Metal doesn't make the same joke 30 billion times. Anyways the war that happened on Miiverse, I think we talked about it, with team Dee and Team Emma.

But she probably chanced since then, she'll more than likely be a good member to the Wario Forums...even if all she knows is Ashley^^'
She can be fun to talk to. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Lot of people are angry today, hopefully if I just ignore them (like, not the ignore button, just what that they say) it'll all pass by, don't need this stuff happening again. Sometimes it feels like it's Kyon V. the Wario Forums : Dawn of Ashley and Red. or something like that, lol.

Back