I haven't, actually.

But you're gonna see The Princess Bride one way or another! It will happen!

We should trade off, then : p Ill watch The Princess Bride, if youll watch The Labyrinth.
But first Ill have to figure out if they have it on Hulu, or find some other way to watch it, I dont want you to watch The Labyrinth if I cant watch your film : p

Would be cool though.

I found a full version on YouTube, so I'll be sure to watch that later. Unfortunately, the video I had bookmarked for The Princess Bride seems to have been taken down now, and there's a lot of fake ones that try to get you to go to their website to see it (which I presume does not actually work). I'm sure there's somewhere it can be found, though.

I currently cant use sound or video with my laptop. I have been having this issue for a little while now, Ive taken the advice form a few people to fix it, and it worked for a bit, but died again. I was on the archive for the AmadaPlease! website the other day, and I clicked to listen to some thing it had on there, and it told me I needed a shockwave to do it. So I guess I have to fix that? Im honestly not sure how to fix it at this point, but until I can get that figured out I cant watch or listen to anything on my computer. I do have youtube through our blue ray player, so I could watch youtube on it, I can try to look for it sometime, but Id have to get my mom to agree to watch it : p

But if you watch my film, Ill find a way to watch yours, yeah : p We should try to do it around the same time, so that well have alot to say about them : p

*long winded post*

Well, I found The Labyrinth on YouTube, so I'm prepared. I haven't looked too hard at what methods there are of finding The Princess Bride, but I can try sometime and see.

I was in a room once that had it playing on the tv.

but it was so loud and had so much going on that I couldnt hear anything : p

I wouldn't expect anything less from the Spice Girls movie
, which somehow derails so much, they meet ALIENS
, lol.

Oh wow, that's a really hard question hah.
I really like bad movies. I mean, super bad, cheesy movies. Ones like Birdemic, Karate Dog. I find something about them really charming. I don't really have a specific favorite movie. It's been awhile since I've seen a movie and said, "Wow. That was actually amazing."

What's your favorite movie?

The Labyrinth : 3

And haha, I actually agree with you, I love that bad, campy stuff : p I mean, I dont think I could actually sit through Birdemic, but I do enjoy bad films, when watching them with other people.

I watched a cheesy horror movie on Thanksgiving, haha it was way weird and bad. It was called "Death Ship", Im still not even entirely sure what it was about : p

I should find another bad movie to watch sometime : p Oh! I have always wanted to see Food Fight, I just wanted someone to watch it with : p

batman-v-superman-dawn_of_justice_by_jprart-d85mie6-thumb.jpg

Hype train, peoples! The movie I was waiting for since 2009. A movie with my 3 favorite heroes of the justice league.

Superman : The man of steel.

Batman : the caped crusader

and Wonder women : Princess of the amazons

I am so gonna see this movie in theaters

Ughhhhhhhhh, I can't wait for this movie to come out. I'm a super huge Superman fan, a fan of the bat and wonder women. This movie is gonna kick some ass. I never in my life was so hyped for a movie before.

Back