The current theory is that the lawyer they referred to in their blog post convinced them to cease development. I don't think the PMDT is directly affiliated with Wavedash Games, but that might be the next venture for a lot of them. Maybe they will make their own IP, who knows? The makers of My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic started making the game Them's Fightin' Herds instead when Hasbro C&D'd them.

The Labyrinth : 3

And haha, I actually agree with you, I love that bad, campy stuff : p I mean, I dont think I could actually sit through Birdemic, but I do enjoy bad films, when watching them with other people.

I watched a cheesy horror movie on Thanksgiving, haha it was way weird and bad. It was called "Death Ship", Im still not even entirely sure what it was about : p

I should find another bad movie to watch sometime : p Oh! I have always wanted to see Food Fight, I just wanted someone to watch it with : p
Ah! I was going to guess The Labyrinth because you mentioned it earlier. :)

Oh, Birdemic is actually tolerable until
at 37:48 (if i remember the time stamp correctly) minutes into the movie, the birds show up. One that happens, it becomes boring and you just sit there, waiting for it to end.

Haha, what a way to celebrate Thanksgiving!

FOOD FIGHT!!!!! I forgot that movie exists, lol! I haven't seen it, but I'd probably watch it if I had someone to watch it with too. Hey! We should watch it together.

Ah! I was going to guess The Labyrinth because you mentioned it earlier. :)

Oh, Birdemic is actually tolerable until
at 37:48 (if i remember the time stamp correctly) minutes into the movie, the birds show up. One that happens, it becomes boring and you just sit there, waiting for it to end.

Haha, what a way to celebrate Thanksgiving!

FOOD FIGHT!!!!! I forgot that movie exists, lol! I haven't seen it, but I'd probably watch it if I had someone to watch it with too. Hey! We should watch it together.

Yeah, Labyrinth is way great, haha. If you like singing and puppets and goblin kings named Jareth then youd like it : p

And haha, I know a little bit about Birdemic, Ive seen parts of the scene where-

The salesman comes to sell the hero solar panels, and they sit down and have a conversation about them, and he even shows him where he could install them

And also

The action packed scene where they fight off the birds with wire clothes hangers
So, yeah, it looks like a high quality movie, definitely.

And haha, yeah! Would be cool to see together for sure.
We can make it the first film of the Wario Forums movie night : p

Haha! Sounds top notch. I've never heard of it though, surprisingly.

I love those scenes, but the scenes I like even more are the ones
that involve Natalie's mom. She's just so sweet.

Let's do it! I'll bring the popcorn hah.

Haha, I remember her, yeah.

She was really almost off putting, like shes unrealistically sweet and wholesome, haha : p A total hallmark grandma : p It doesnt really fit the feeling of any film really : p

Do you think anyone on here cares about Birdemic spoilers?
You've got me there.

Haha, I remember her, yeah.

She was really almost off putting, like shes unrealistically sweet and wholesome, haha : p A total hallmark grandma : p It doesnt really fit the feeling of any film really : p
Yeah! But the film is so all over the place, it also doesn't really have much of a feeling.
Oh, and Rod's creepy co worker friend was really cringeworthy. He's kind of like how you said, "a total hallmark" (brilliant way of putting it by the way) bro-guy.

Once, somebody was talking in japanese on the bus, he tried talking to me but I had no idea what he said, so all I said was "What did you say about my mother?" He stopped talking to me after that, lol

By the way, at the store they had a freak'en Drone on sale for only $300. Now that would make a great Christmas gift. I could fly around the house and other fun places and look on the laptop what the Drone sees with the camera on it. That sounds fun.

I once saw an elderly asian couple trying to teach a young black girl how to speak whatever language they were speaking. She like told them they looked weird, haha. They were way nice about it too, they laughed and told her they were asain, it was really cool to see. I like it when people can act that way without being offended.

Last edited:
i work in mobile phone support for a canadian telecom

Just today, I had a client come in and tell me "i want the money I spent on Sonic Boom: The Rise of Lyric back! Do you know how terrible it is?" and insisting to me he bought the game from [CANADIAN TELECOM] despite that being impossible. I've had some weird-ass chats but this is easily the weirdest.

Hi all
kqasw4T.gif

Less than a week until Christmas... Anyone currently on vacation (from school or work)?

I had this dream where Ashley was a playable character in some baseball game, I remember the winning screen showing Ashley happy-ish about wining with her in a baseball field, like you were getting money for winning. It's like when you won a smash bros brawl classic mode.

mqdefault.jpg
This was also the background, but it had a bit more of a baseball field to it. Having these random Ashley dreams are just amazing, you never know what will happen, because dreams are crazy.

I had this dream I think a year ago, anyways point is Ashley is amazing, best Warioware character, no...BEST CHARACTER EVER!

I once had a dream where Winnie the Pooh was an unlockable character in Mario Kart. My older sister chose him every time, so I just had to stick with good ol' Wario. Man, dreams are weird.

I'm getting octodad, it looks really weird but I wanted to try it. The dang download management told me it would take 23 hours and 54 minutes...

Back