Someone tracked down the Wario Land 4 voice samples!

NessBWN

Gamer
Coins
Coins
Kinda been lurking around here since I discovered the Uncompressed OST was posted.

Anyways, I hope I can be of some help here. The video upload of Vocal XTC has since been removed from YouTube, but someone else has the CD ripped and available for download here:
I hope we can find that last audio clip and finally have a HQ version of this song.

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Kinda been lurking around here since I discovered the Uncompressed OST was posted.

Anyways, I hope I can be of some help here. The video upload of Vocal XTC has since been removed from YouTube, but someone else has the CD ripped and available for download here:
I hope we can find that last audio clip and finally have a HQ version of this song.
I've looked through the "Zero-G Vocal XTC " upload, and I don't think the last clip is in there...
There's one that MAY be it... but I doubt it's actually the one.
According to PattehRose it's a male voice going "Wo yeah", but none of the male voices in there go "Wo Yeah" in the way you hear it in the song, unless I missed something.

The files aren't labeled, so I have no idea which ones (if any) are by Nathan Prime or are named "Wo yeah".

I started making my own version using Weario's uncompressed instrumental version of the song, and so far it sounds great.
But we need that last clip to make it perfect!