Soundfonts

Shawnster

Can you have a rotten day if you have garlic?
Hey guys, I have been looking for soundfonts all over the Internet and NONE of them seem safe to download :( I really wanna snag an few extra instruments for some better sounding music. Would anyone happen to know where one could find some SAFE soundfonts anywhere?

If you look at my signature, I've got like 4-5 soundfonts you can locate online (especially recommend SuperSponge & Insaniquarium, they've both got a great sound).
Beyond that though, here are some you might like. EarthBound, Mega Man X1 & 2, Ocarina of Time (which I edited to be GM-compatible), Super Mario Kart (but it was exported from a .spc so it's pretty direct y'know), and an alt. download link for the WL4 .sf2 in the aforementioned signature.

Attachments

• EarthBound.sf2
    3.4 MB · Views: 400
  • mega_man_x2.sf2
    343.4 KB · Views: 354
  • MegaManX.sf2
    137.9 KB · Views: 351
  • OoT 2.02 (GM nt).sf2
    6.5 MB · Views: 479
  • SuperMarioKart (NinSnesInstrSet).sf2
    135.1 KB · Views: 395
  • wario copy - Copy.sf2
    9.2 MB · Views: 325
If you're looking for realistic sounding instruments, look for Kontakt. It's a VST which allows you to include libraries of instruments. Don't go for soundfonts if that's what you want. It's expensive though.

However, if you're looking for game soundfonts, you can try and find them in Zophar's Domain. They either have soundfonts or tools to rip them

Back