Stuff you're proud to have lost

Have you lost something with pride?

• No, everything I ever lost was dear to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never lost anything!

• Honestly, I can't remember! huehuehue

• Total voters

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
Losing stuff is usually bad, it's hard sometimes even! But not all things lost are negative to you, your life and your wellbeing!
This topic focuses on things you lost and you're proud of it! For example, if you lost that game you so much hated and you're glad you'll never see again, or that time you lost a bet that was actually positive for you to lose!

I know some of you will proudly state they lost their virginity, that works too, but there's more than that, I'm sure! kek

As for me, I'm proud to have lost the fear to move forward. Courage is a very strong quality (as shown by our good friend Link from tLoZ!), and losing the fear of change is a huge step forward!
I'm also glad I lost some of my friends who polluted my mind to the point where I would not recognise myself anymore. Sounds rough but some people we think are good to us may turn out to be toxic!

How about you, guys?

Usually, i do my best to keep my things in my house, so i cant really loose my stuff. And if something goes missing, usually its something i don't care about. I did loose a few things that are near and dear to me, like.... 2% of it. One thing that im a glad i cant find is my flip phone. because its a piece of shit and i hate it, it last for like... a week, then it was barely working at all, it was a gift from god that its gone and replace by a new smartphone winch i got years later.

@MonxiɒƨyƨʜЯɘmɒ77 This is actually true; I have been atheist for about a year now, and I have to say that it enchanged my life, in a good way. And with all due respect, but having a low self-esteem is no joke. Just ask MonaWare. Or Shantae. Or any person, real of fictional, for that matter.
Im a religious person. However I will respect your felling about religion. I won't call out on you for being a atheist.

I lost my fear about what anyone would think about my likes and stuffs, mostly about my love about color pink, for example my family once asked me why i bought some pink headphones, having many other of them, and i was just like "Well, i like them", it seems like a pretty minor thing but it means a lot to me.

Another thing I feel glad about is that I gradually lost my interest in romantic love. I haven't been in love with a girl for 3 years now, and although they gave me many heartwarming moments I have also had some less pleasant experiences. And since I barely come into contact with any girls I think I won't fall in love anytime soon, something I'm actually glad of: I have come to the realisation that friendship and other non-romantic love are more than enough for me.

I guess I'll join in as I too have had a recent change in my life's landscape.

I would say I lost a lot of things in the past few months which culminated to me losing the desire to be a part of any kind of community or even society. I still like having friends and I still value one-on-one interactions but I don't have any desire to be be a part of anything big. To most this would sound like a sad thing but I find it to be a nice feeling to just be by yourself and be your own person. I think this kind of solitude is something most people would take for granted in today's hyper attention-seeking type of society.

And no I'm not leaving the forums if that's what this sounds like.

I am proud for letting my divorce go through these past years. I was worried for a long time that I would end up being alone, but going through the process and ending it, I realized that I never want to be treated like I did again.

@MonxiɒƨyƨʜЯɘmɒ77 This is actually true; I have been atheist for about a year now, and I have to say that it enchanged my life, in a good way. And with all due respect, but having a low self-esteem is no joke. Just ask MonaWare. Or Shantae. Or any person, real of fictional, for that matter.

Oops. When I wrote ¨Or any person¨ I actually meant ¨Or any person who has to deal with this¨ of course. It would be an even sadder world if everyone had a low self-esteem.
@Robin Sorry if I'm getting personal here, but didn't you also suffer from this for a time? Because I thought you did, but I was only sure about MonaWare since he told about this before.

Oops. When I wrote ¨Or any person¨ I actually meant ¨Or any person who has to deal with this¨ of course. It would be an even sadder world if everyone had a low self-esteem.
@Robin Sorry if I'm getting personal here, but didn't you also suffer from this for a time? Because I thought you did, but I was only sure about MonaWare since he told about this before.
I still do, but I'm forcing my way out of this whole with 2 spoons and all my friends cheering me to keep going. I know I'm so close too.

Some of these posts make me feel bad for the posters. :/
I can't think of anything myself, at the moment, I feel like. Oh, I thought of something. The idea that school is the most important thing in my life. I lost that when we went to Rome for 9 days, in fifth grade. I never fully fell back onto that idea, and it's been almost two years. ^.^

Back