Super Smash Bros 4 and Wario; What We Know

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Given that we'll probably get quite a bit of discussion about Super Smash Bros 4 and what Wario related characters and elements will actually be in it, I thought it'd be right to clarify exactly what we do know about the new game in regards to included Wario content. So here's all the Wario series stuff we know is in the new Smash Bros game...

Characters

It's near enough guaranteed that Wario himself will return as playable given his inclusion in Brawl. However, we don't know whether his design, moveset or other stuff will change for this title.

Assist Trophies

Ashley from the WarioWare series is an assist trophy in the next game, and can be seen in this screenshot:

SmashBrosAshley.jpg

We don't know what she actually does in this game however.

And that's about it. What other Wario content will be included in Smash Bros 4? We don't know yet, and we can only wait to find out...

If Wario does make it back into smash, you know what would be cool? If they made it so when he turns into Wario Man (If they keep his final smash similar to brawl) when you try to ride his bike, you end up riding the Wario Car instead... unless if they already did that in brawl. I didn't really use Wario much in that game.

I just don't understand why they gave him the moves they did. He had a ready made Smash moveset. Ground Pound, Shoulder Rush, Headbut Rush, Throw Rock, etc, with something like Garlic Clove for Final Smash to make him SML2-end-boss sized. Would have been great. Instead we got.... that.

I think that Wario has a very strong chance of returning, given the fact that Ashley and Waluigi (yes, in the direct it showed a Wario universe symbol with Waluigi) have been confirmed as ATs. Anyway, Wario really should have represented the Wario Land series instead of WarioWare. That was just...UGH.

Good moveset:
Neutral Special: Shoulder Rush
Side Special: Hotrod
Up Special: Balloon Wario
Down Special: Fire Wario
Final Smash: Coin Rain

By the way CM30, you should add Waluigi to the characters section. That's what it said in the Smash Direct...

I think that Wario has a very strong chance of returning, given the fact that Ashley and Waluigi (yes, in the direct it showed a Wario universe symbol with Waluigi) have been confirmed as ATs. Anyway, Wario really should have represented the Wario Land series instead of WarioWare. That was just...UGH.

Good moveset:
Neutral Special: Shoulder Rush
Side Special: Hotrod
Up Special: Balloon Wario
Down Special: Fire Wario
Final Smash: Coin Rain

By the way CM30, you should add Waluigi to the characters section. That's what it said in the Smash Direct...
About your moveset: if his moveset is going to change it must be evenly represent both his series. (But thats my opinion)

Hey, everyone! I've got some good and bad news... The leak has been confirmed! Shulk was confirmed today and his artwork is exactly the same as the leak's artwork of him. And that means Wario's in the game too (along with that terrible trophy). This also means that we're going to have to say goodbye to the hype train, though. Nothing to get excited about anymore!

R.I.P. Hype train... GODSPEED!

If that's true that could mean one of two things:

1. Nintendo fucked up even harder and are actively trying to ignore Wario Land as much as possible.

2. The charge is instead a customizable move that can replace the bike.

Back