Super Smash Bros 4 and Wario; What We Know

Kat & Ana beeing back is awesome and Wario if anything, atleast has smoother animations this time around.
On the subject of the shoulder charge , maybe it's his forward tilt this time around...
It would be weird but Megaman uses his iconic buster in pretty unusual ways as well(i'ts his neutral A/air and Ftilt), so it's not completly out of the question...

Are there any more Wario-related trophies in this game?

If Wario, his bike, Waluigi, Ashley, and Kat & Ana are all there is, then that's sad.

Well, with Ashley, that's at least ONE more trophy than in the last game.

But yeah, just one new one in the new game? Kind of pathetic.

Um... I've been asking around Smashboards, and everyone there who has the Japanese copy of the 3DS version says that the only changes were his side smash and up smash...

Also, there's a bit gameplay of Wario as Wario-Man in this video, and despite how many attacks he uses, I didn't see any sign of the Shoulder Bash or the Butt Stomp! :(

Nayrann, are you sure you saw those attacks?

It frustrates me that no one is showing his custom moves. His charge attack HAS to be his custom side special. Why else would they remove the side smash?
GameXplain are going to do a Q&A video about Smash 3DS soon and I asked them about his custom moves. Let's hope they will answer it.

I know who the real person is who has given the fart move.

Miyamoto.

It all makes sense. Wario couldnt even appear in NSMBWii because they have to implent a fart attack. Pacman is in Smash because of Miyamoto.

Yup. Sadly it's really bare.
Only 5 fighters, one stage and normal smash mode.
And even more ...sadlier (uh lol dunno) no online play, only local multiplayer with people who also have the demo.

Oh yeah. Wario's victory animation where he slaps his belly, farts and then smells it, going "Ooooh." is now even less subtle about it.
Nice going, Nintendo.

You know personally I would've picked something more like this...
giphy.gif

...but you know...
That would be referencing Wario Land and we can't have that now can we?

I'm in the european club nintendo and I don't think they have the platinum system. Looks like EU Club Nintendo gives it to all members. ^^

Reactions: 607
Back