Super Smash Bros 4 and Wario; What We Know

So Wario Land: Shake It music is in this game, is it?

Good-Feel seems to be really close to the Smash team. If we got a Woolly World stage, that must mean we'll get a Wario Land Shake It stage too (unlocked along with Wario). They want that tune to go in the right place too, I think.

960px-SSB4U_Gamer.jpeg

This screenshot is hiding some rather interesting details:
960px-SSB4U_Gamer-1.jpg

960px-SSB4U_Gamer-2.jpg

960px-SSB4U_Gamer-3.jpg

Like the stickers of 5-Volt & 9-Volt (I think) as well as two that I can't identify (althought the red, round one does look a bit like Pyoro) and a book with the Game & Watch styled Pyoro from Game & Wario.

Man, this stage is just ozzing with detail and I'm lovin' it.

Last edited:
It's not a stage that lends itself to a wide selection of music. It also has both versions of Ashley's song and the main WarioWare theme, but that seems to be it.

And that Shake It tune has to be good for something.

It's not a stage that lends itself to a wide selection of music. It also has both versions of Ashley's song and the main WarioWare theme, but that seems to be it.

And that Shake It tune has to be good for something.

Hopefully that means we see a Wario Land stage seperate from this one.

Maybe there will be an option to play any song on any stage, if the Wonderful 101 song on the Mario Galaxy stage is any indication...

The Palutena codec thing about Wario is up:

Sakurai proving once again that he has an unsettling fetish, when it comes to Wario and farting...
I do like that they are directly mentioning the events of Touched thougth.

The Palutena codec thing about Wario is up:

Sakurai proving once again that he has an unsettling fetish, when it comes to Wario and farting...
I do like that they are directly mentioning the events of Touched thougth.

Wow, I honestly don't like this at all... The whole Palutena codec thing in general, I mean. It looks (and sounds) very stupid...

Yeah, those nowhere near as good as the Snake ones in Brawl...
Which is a shame because Kid Icarus Uprising had good writing, so I don't get why these are so uninteresting and downright boring...

Yeah, did they forget Twisted was a thing?

Anyway I always assumed Wario had the power to transform into Wario-Man in him all along, but requires certain circumstances to unleash.

Whether that's nasty garlic or a trip through the Gravitator. Who knows what else might trigger this more powerful form.

Updated News about the WarioWare things in SSB 4:The Japanese version of Ashley's theme song that was in Brawl has been removed from the game.Waluigi returns again,sadly,as an Assist Trophy and Wario once again can be switched from his Biker suit and Classic suits.

Back