Super Smash Bros 4 and Wario; What We Know

Not really... I saw the Wario's Bike, the Chomp, Wario-Man (Final Smash), the Punch Attack...
I saw it the on a 1vs3 match in the Green Hill Zone stage (Wario was the CPU), but I don't find it on her videos.

Damnit! I just want some confirmation...

Okay, I just saw Wario use his fart so that's back. >.>
If only we could see his customizable moves....

Yeah... Now the video is gone to oblivion :|

Also, at the very end of the stream, they didn't put new songs (They utilised the Ashley's Song & WarioWare Inc. Theme from Brawl)

I just hope it's real what I saw, if not...
I let you insult me, kill me, whatever you want. :\

After watching the same movesets & the final smash from Brawl kinda destroyed my hope here.

That custom fart had me like:
wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2523.gif

But seriously, why?!

Why SSB Team did that to Wario? What they were thinking while doing thoses movesets to Wario !?
He already has his movesets (Like the Shoulder Attack, the Piledriver, the Wild Swing-Ding, etc... and Final Smash could be a transformation from the WarioLand series like, for example, Vampire Wario! Everyone loves Vampire Wario. (I think.) )

Hell, even 4chan's /v/ & some topics in GameFAQS are mad about it.
Also I've saw someone saying on a article that Sakurai hates Wario. (It's a rumor, as far I know, I don't have any info about it.)

Agh! He looks exactly the same! The moves I saw were as follows:
  • Neutral Aerial (same as Brawl)
  • Back Aerial (same as Brawl)
  • Down Smash (similar to Brawl, but looks way shorter)
  • Down Tilt (same as Brawl)
  • Chomp (same as Brawl)
  • Forward Aerial (same as Brawl)
  • Down Taunt (same as Brawl)
  • ??? (Looks like a new up tilt, I'm not sure if it was even an attack)
So, there's all the moves I spotted after watching the video three times... Let's hope we get to see more of Wario soon!

Back