[Poll] The 'Great' Ashley Poll

Do you like Ashley as a WarioWare character?

• Yes, she's awesome

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No, she's the worst character in the series

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Honestly, couldn't care either way

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
penny crygor is mah warifu
150px-Penny_-_Game_%26_Wario.png

Well, I don't know what that is, but I'm sure neighbourhood watch would approve.

If anything it would make one like her even more! ^~^

I noticed she was getting popular for awhile now, I don't know if it's true or not but some people tell me her popularity skyrocketed thanks to Smash, however it doesn't matter, huh? she's the best regardless! I was very surprised when she was added to Mario Maker, was not expecting that at all.

Of course, this is to be expected from Nintendo - never expecting what they'll do next.

Of course, this is to be expected from Nintendo - never expecting what they'll do next.
I would be careful what you wish for considering that Nintendo is inconsistent with their characters. When I started to main Toadette back in 2009, Nintendo suddenly omitted her from all their future games up until 2014. Nintendo could suddenly act like Ashley doesn't even exist. They've been acting like Wario never had his own series to begin with.

If that were the case at least Ashley even had time to be in the spotlight, so I'd be grateful for that. Other than that, I'm sure Ashley won't die for a long time.

Meh... At least Ashley would even HAVE time in the spotlight unlike the other Warioware cast, or Wario characters in general...?

Last edited:
I've mentioned before: I really dislike her.
I don't think I've ever mentioned why, though... I think I just don't like witch characters in general. And I really dislike Red, too.

Do I like her as a character? definitely. I already gave out my reasoning as to why I like Ashley, so here's the short version: Ashley really stood out to me, so I looked into her and found out she was from WarioWare. I haven't played the game yet, I never heard of Warioware until a short few months ago. I know the forum is tired of her, but don't hate her because of a single member, she's really cool.

Do I like her as a character? definitely. I already gave out my reasoning as to why I like Ashley, so here's the short version: Ashley really stood out to me, so I looked into her and found out she was from WarioWare. I haven't played the game yet, I never heard of Warioware until a short few months ago. I know the forum is tired of her, but don't hate her because of a single member, she's really cool.
hiya ashley, you should totally join the shoutbox, its a live text chat of sorts.

Like I said, I am very sorry for how I acted way back when. I'm truly sorry for ruining Ashley for everyone, it's just I really like her, so I acted hostile to people who smack talked her, for that I
am very sorry.

I didn't mean to get everyone upset over the past year.
Not everyone is going to like who you like, that's just how it is. If someone insults her, don't take it personally. You haven't annoyed me with Ashley though, she was just always another character to me; I don't like her and I don't hate her. Don't take this the wrong way, but I occasionally like to tease others in a positive way with no malicious intent, which I may have done with Ashley before.

Back