The Kirby Series

image.jpg

The Kirby series is probably one of my favorite Nintendo series. I could be wrong about this, but I don't think Kirby has ever had a game that's been worse than good. Amazing Mirror was probably my favorite. Between the fact that the world is one giant level, and also the sprays, I thought it was the coolest thing ever! Just today, I played some Star Allies with a friend, and I'm absolutely loving it! I also got to play Amazing Mirror multiplayer for the first time, and it was surreal! Wish they had more Kirby games with that sort of multiplayer.

Fun facts, Sometimes, Kirby can change shape into awesome things like a tank, submarine and even a rocket! This helps Kirby take on bad guys with different types of attacks, like firing missiles and torpedoes.

With his metallic mask, golden sword, and big wings, Meta Knight is a very cool knight! He is one of Kirby's rivals, and Kirby often has to battle him to win the day!

King Dedede is the ruler of Dream Land. He can most often be seen wearing his royal gown and carrying a large wooden hammer. His greed and selfishness often lead him into mischief – and Kirby often gets into a tangle with him!

When Kirby isn’t busy saving Dream Land, his favourite pastimes are sleeping and, especially, eating. He is definitely not a fussy eater!

Back