The Official "Play as Pyoro!" Support/Discussion Thread! **56K WARNING!**

Fundamentally: Should Pyoro be playable?

• Total voters
211117_22Aug10_pyoro_sprite16x.png

Pyoro™.

You know him. You love him. He's everything you could ask for in a bird, in a character--
in a friend.

And yet... here we stand. Pyoro™ is not a playable character.

Now, sure. Pyoro™ has had his slice of the limelight in a few of his own minigames.
Surely we all remember such classics as "Pyoro™", "Pyoro™ 2", "Pyoro™ R", "Pyoro™ T", "Pyoro™ S". "Bird & Beans™", and his most recent title, "Bird™."

Seeing a list like that, the uninformed individual may stop and question,
"Hey, wait a honkin' sec' 'ere. That's a whoppin' seven Pyoro™ games! How can y'say 'e ain't playable?"
My friend. My dear, ignorant, worthless friend. It is one thing to play as Pyoro™.
It is another thing entirely... to PLAY as Pyoro™.

We need standalone titles. We need lead roles in spinoffs, kart racers, fighters.
We need Pyoro™ collections. Pyoro™ themes.
In theory, a few years from now, I should have an iTunes playlist dedicated to gigabytes of Pyoro™ music.

This thread, thereby, is dedicated to the support, and discussion, of Pyoro™ as a playable character.
Share the love. Post the love. Feel the love.
Send it all Pyoround the World.

"Pyon pyon! Help me find these beans!"
-Pyoro

hH74Ple.jpg

Thanks for your support, Amiibro! If you haven't already, be sure to vote for Pyoro™ in the thread poll!
What's YOUR favorite thing about Pyoro™, anyway?
Favorite thing about pyoro……… either his seemingly endless hunger for beans or how his games are farily the same thing, but still keeps the same grasp of feeling fresh and fun (at least the ones ive played)

Favorite thing about pyoro……… either his seemingly endless hunger for beans or how his games are farily the same thing, but still keeps the same grasp of feeling fresh and fun (at least the ones ive played)
I couldn't agree more! It's his undying spirit and devotion to his craft that make him the perfect choice for a spotlight role!
I for one hope we see more of Pyoro in the years to come. Thanks for your input!

Back