the Orbulon Thread

This may be a slighty unpopular opinion, but of all of Gold's redesigns, Orbulon's is probably my least favorite.
Don't get me wrong, he looks cute and I love cute things, but I dislike how they took who was originally this badass and cool looking, but still bumbling alien into a tiny midget.

Also, Orbulon's design in Get It Together isn't that different from Gold's. A little smaller perhaps, but not enough that I've noticed.
He turned into a manlet-

Yeah, Orbulon went from kinda badass but still somewhat adorable to rather childish in both behaviour and appearance, especially his size and voice. He used to speak with this computerised voice, but now he has this high-pitched voice?
His Oinker didn't escape this fate either. Remember when it was large enough for multiple people to walk around in? Now it's small enough to fit inside a freaking office room, and can hardly hold Orby himself. Why these embarassing downgrades?

Yeah, Orbulon went from kinda badass but still somewhat adorable to rather childish in both behaviour and appearance, especially his size and voice. He used to speak with this computerised voice, but now he has this high-pitched voice?
His Oinker didn't escape this fate either. Remember when it was large enough for multiple people to walk around in? Now it's small enough to fit inside a freaking office room, and can hardly hold Orby himself. Why these embarassing downgrades?
He is too obese to be out of his oinker now, so it acts like a mobility scooter-

But in all seriousness, yeah, i can see why people don't like these changes. personally, i love both of these designs and personalities, plus i guess the design change was because the japanese personality would fit with his new design, since he was always kinda ditzy in the japanese localization, it is in the english translations that made him kinda like invader zim. So, i guess that's why in Gold he was much different.

But again, i can see why people hate his new design and such.

Orbs be twerkin though.png

PFTFTFTF-
I was looking through my old doodles and found this-

Back