The Wario Land Music Thread - Wacky yet Ingineous!

Boris Carloft's Car Loft

strange chameleon man 3000
The sountrack of
157934_170x100.png
Wario.gif
180px-WarioLandLogo_2.png
wario_gif___wario_land_4_by_recastanho-d7krriu.gif
WarioKey::

Being the video game music lover that I am, it's only natural that I love the Wario Land series' OSTs, right? Well, I want to share that love with all you fellow fans out there. So here's a thread dedicated to the Wario Land (and other Wario platformers) series' weird but great music that would go on to inspire the music in WarioWare, which is sadly a series I don't necessarily love...

Anyway, why not say your favorite soundtrack or particular song? For me, it's Wario Land II
and Wario World.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
So, I've just been thinking about the topic of: Identifying the themes of the Wario Land series' soundtrack! For example:

In Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, there was only one theme throughout the entire title's soundtrack, being the Wario Land theme in practically every song.

In Wario Land II, there were a few more. The game still retained the Wario Land theme for a good bit of it's music, although there was what I believe to be a theme for the Black Sugar Gang/Captain Syrup. When in a level related to or owned by the Black Sugar Gang, you'll notice a certain theme that plays in most of those levels.

So, anyone else finding themes? I'm going to go into other games' soundtracks too soon!

I really like both Wario Land 3 and Wario Land II, but especially Wario Land II. One of my favourites is escape the factory. I can play the day map theme from Wario Land 3 on the piano and am currently learning One Noisy Morning (too bad I don't have an alarm clock somewhere).
Sweet! I know a ton of the themes on the piano from Wario Land II too. We should take this discussion to a private thread.

I'm also trying to learn the Curious Factory from Wario Land 4, along with Crescent Moon Village.

Back