Thoughts: "Am I the only one who...?"

Kind of how we're bringing back Xenoblade with a sequel as well as FE with Awakening then Fates, I'd really be hoping for more sequels to other Nintendo IP's.
I know we had one with Sin & Punishment a few years back with Star Successor. It'd be nice to see a new Sin & Punishment, or a new Captain Rainbow, smash has made a lot of these series more known so it's a possibility in the future.

Like I said before, most of my wii u games are Mario related, I never gave much try with any other IP's, even my 3ds games are mainly made up of Mario games, though oddly my 64 collection is a mix between a lot of ip's, though Mario still has the most n64 games in my collection, thanks to Mario Party 1,2 and 3. :3

I used to extensively use emulators but now I can't do it without a bad conscious. Though, I do use them for games that I only want to try and I don't have any real interest in buying.
the emulators not only have games that are hard to buy, but complete redesigns for those games, like zelda parallel world.

Back