Thoughts: "Am I the only one who...?"

define relevant.

Is it an "Am I the only one who..." question? ------[Yes]------> It's relevant.
|
[No]
|
V

Is it a response to a previous question? ------[Yes]------> It's relevant.
|
[No]
|
V

Is it part of a conversation that resulted from a previous question? ------[Yes]------> It's relevant.
| |
[No]
| |
| [Yes, but it doesn't have anything to do with the original question anymore.]
| |
V V

It's not relevant to this thread. Please find a different thread to discuss it. :SSmile: I don't wanna discourage discussion, I just don't want this thread to derail into mountains of unrelated digressions.

So a random "Anyone heard of...?" question is not relevant to this thread.

so technically, its on topic to shift the topic out of relevance, but off topic to make a similarly worded question. which is why you're telling me now instead of at the emulator discussion point. i jst cant.
define relevant.

am i the only guy who thought breaking the 4th wall isnt creepy.
so no one is creeped out by the breaking of the 4th wall?

btw, here is what i was talking about earlier:

Last edited:
Just don't let this turn into into those other two threads I mentioned I guess where the topic matter can quickly change.

Yeah, he is the pun master! >:3

My favorite youtuber indeed! Yup yup, now let's make this post as confusing as Shyguy's post.

Ashley ========== [Awesome?] [cool] >>> YES [both?]
|
|
|
|
V
Ashley 1,2 ======== [
Needs new game?] - [needs more stuff] === [needs new game] ===?>>> YES

|
|
|

Pick side [Team/Ashley] [Team/Ashley] ===== both? --- YES

[boot-up new "Am I only one who.exe"]
=
=
=

Done. Read? [Yes] [No] ==== Yes?

-

-
-

Am I [Kyon] the only one who likes to beat RPG's up to the final boss then use cheats to beat the final boss? [Yes?] or [No?]

Yeah, he is the pun master! >:3

My favorite youtuber indeed! Yup yup, now let's make this post as confusing as Shyguy's post.

Ashley ========== [Awesome?] [cool] >>> YES [both?]
|
|
|
|
V
Ashley 1,2 ======== [
Needs new game?] - [needs more stuff] === [needs new game] ===?>>> YES

|
|
|

Pick side [Team/Ashley] [Team/Ashley] ===== both? --- YES

[boot-up new "Am I only one who.exe"]
=
=
=

Done. Read? [Yes] [No] ==== Yes?

-

-
-

Am I [Kyon] the only one who likes to beat RPG's up to the final boss then use cheats to beat the final boss? [Yes?] or [No?]
i dont speak watermelon :3
i think you're the only one who beats the final boss that way kyon.

Watermelon , aka the words spoken by the Kyon's.

Yeah, I thought so. I play through the whole game beating every boss up to the final boss, but once at the final boss I'll cheat using max HP, Max Power and all that. I never beat a final boss on my own since Paper Mario, Paper Mario TTYD, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario Sticker star, Mario and Luigi SS, Mario and Luigi PiT, Mario and Luigi BIS, Mario and Luigi DT, Mario and Luigi paper jam and Super Mario RPG.

any none Mario RPG I'll cheat the final boss.

Am I the only one who doesn't mind where the Paper Mario series is going?

I'll get this out of the way first but I loved the first two Paper Mario games, they were full of wonder, it had nothing other Mario games had, it had a bunch of new characters, too much for me to count. So many different fun characters to use, having partners to help along so it didn't feel lonely through out the whole game. It had a fun battle system. Everything about those two games were amazing, replaying them I wish Paper Mario was still like this, but at the same time I don't really mind. Super Paper Mario is my favorite, because of the characters and it's very funny at times.

Sticker Star was ok, I had a lot of fun, the only time I hated the game was when my stickers were turned into slippers. The new one looks fun and I know I'm going to play it when it comes out, not like a lot of people who are hating on the game for being sticker star, all I can say is as long as nothing turns my paint/cards into slippers I'll be fine with the game, lol. I know it has flaws, such as boss battles, hard as hell to do unless you have the right sticker/card and it's super easy.The worlds look fun to explore, and I'm very happy to see it has sort of a story to it.

all I can say now is... Am I the only one here on the forums who both likes the old paper Mario and the New Paper Mario?

For me it's not so much that it's all changed, but rather, that the changes themselves weren't really a step forward, or even taking comparisons out of the equation, even really fun.

Last edited:
They were fundamentally broken.
And others just didn't make sense. There's no benefit in making all NPCs generic Toads. The only benefit is it's cheaper to make.
Super Paper Mario made HUGE changes to the gameplay but they all worked. And it still felt like a real Paper Mario game, despite not being an RPG.
But the new ones are just inferior reboots with broken and shallow gimmicks.
I gotta stop now, otherwise I'll just keep ranting again.

Back