Turning the WarioWare Map into an overworld tileset

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Back in WarioWare Touched, the game featured a map of Diamond City that looked like this:

WWT_Interstate_310.png

And it's been ripped by someone on the Spriter's Resource as one big image, shown here:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/1179/

But this isn't a good rip. Why? Because the map shown there seems like it'd work much better as an overworld tileset. Like, for Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros X games. So that's what I've been doing:

index.php

So yeah, anyone think I should finish this? Would it be useful for fan games that want to create their own version of Diamond City?

What do you think?

That would be an awesome overworld map! Can you imagine a WL game where you play as the WW characters to get tresures and the mini games to get treasure, Map pieces, coins, 1- ups, etc. GET ON IT NINTENDO!
But seriously i'd love to see what the complete map will look like.

Back in WarioWare Touched, the game featured a map of Diamond City that looked like this:

View attachment 2312

And it's been ripped by someone on the Spriter's Resource as one big image, shown here:

The Spriters Resource - Full Sheet View - WarioWare: Twisted! - Diamond City

But this isn't a good rip. Why? Because the map shown there seems like it'd work much better as an overworld tileset. Like, for Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros X games. So that's what I've been doing:

index.php

So yeah, anyone think I should finish this? Would it be useful for fan games that want to create their own version of Diamond City?

What do you think?
Yes ^_^ please do. I am making all of these buildings now

Back